/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parenting from an Islamic Perspective: Exciting Course Taking Place in London

Homegroup
12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Homegroup Presents...

'Parenting from an Islamic Perspective'

Dates:Sunday 22nd and 29th January 2012

Time: 10am - 7pm

Venue:London Muslim Centre, Whitechapel E1 1JX

Speakers: Ustadh Ramiz Ibrahim, Ustadh Abu Aaliyah, Ustadh Abu Muntasir, Ustadh Babar Mirza

Price:£35 per person (includes full course notes and refreshments)

Topics covered:

Key Skills in Parenting - including praising and discipline, instilling manners, building bonds with your child and more...

Education - including choosing the right educational environment, how to encourage your child to excel academically, understanding life at school and more...

Health & Lifestyle - including importance and implementation of diet and exercise, effects of internet/TV and more...

Relationship Between Parents - including roles and responsibilities, attitudes towards one another and child and more...

Faith and Social Competence - including maintaining a Muslim identity in Britain, parental guidance from The Qur'an and Sunnah, what and how to teach your children, Islamic responsibilities towards children and more...

Previous feedback:

'''I am really happy inshAllah I will understand my children much better''

''This session was very useful and has helped me a lot and will benefit my children inshAllah''

''The whole session was very beneficial, helped me a lot in making informed decisions about schooling and my children''

''Very well constructed and excellent speakers''

''This course has to be repeated, everyone needs to benefit''

When asked to rate how strongly attendees 'would recommend this course to others' 94% stated 'very strongly'

Places are limited

For further details or to reserve a place,

visit our website by searching 'Homegroup Parenting' in Google

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!