/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Life Is Falling Apart

anonymous
12-23-2011, 01:26 AM
:sl:

I dont have the will to live sometimes. My life has been one big waste and a failure
Ive tore apart relationships i had with a number of people and i am now regretting it, I do wish to repair those damaged relationships but i dont have it in me

I used to be confident and ambitious, now im a broken person.
Ive neglected my deen, my mind my soul and body

I need to turn my life around quickly
Im getting old and im fearful of the future.

Advice would be appreciated

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-23-2011, 02:37 AM
that's pretty much everyone' story.. life is about making mistakes, sometimes big, bad ugly ones, hopefully learning from them and building character along the way.. Everyone has an affliction or two or three or four.. just turn on Al-Jazeera and you'll see your brothers and sisters in Gaza breaking down rocks to rebuild their homes and being shot at. Your brothers & sisters in Iraq begging on the street, orphaned and with no prospect, your brothers and sisters all over the world even here, falsely imprisoned and held without bail or even put into Gitmo without a charge or trial all together..
Then you'll count your blessings.. You know when things are so bad and you can't find any use for yourself, try to at least focus on the hereafter, you always have that to strive for.. fast, pray and read the Quran until Allah swt finds a way out for you insha'Allah..

:w:

Ramadhan
12-23-2011, 06:56 AM
:sl:

seriously I thought you were describing me a few years ago.
Alhamdulillaah Allah gave me inspiration to come back to my deen and to get closer to Allah.
so please use your current situation as a turning point in your life, re-learn your deen, live according to your deen, get closer to Allah SWT, and ask Him for *everything*
Insha Allah your life will be better, if not in the immediate future.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!