/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I've said bad things

anonymous
12-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Me and my brother never see eye to eye so we just avoid each other. He tends to get angry at me a lot (releases emotional baggage into me) and usually whatever I say he takes it out the wrong way.

Anyways it got so much he told me to f off so I swore back, and then I said Insha'Allah I hope bad things happen to you...

Thing is I meant it I can't take always being somebody's punch bag

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
12-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Don't worry sis, you are only human and shaytaan gets the better of us all sometimes, its very hard to keep your cool and not react when you're receiving abuse, so make repentance to Allah and prepare yourself mentally for when it happens next time, and tell yourself I'm not going to react. Its sad your relationship is this way with your brother, perhaps others can suggest ways you can rectify your relationship.

anonymous
12-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Tbh I just regret saying I hope bad things happen, I don't want to speak to him I enjoy him not talking to me that way he cannot make sarcastic comments or hurt me.

I am 25 and my father has never ever introduced me to any men. I prayed my heart and soul out and a man came into my life. I had a relationship with him for two years. I know I shouldn't of had a relationship with him but theres no other way to meet anyone (Allah knows the truth so please don't say there is) anyways he emotionally abuses me too. I feel alone and angry. I sometimes jut wanna live on my own and jut be alone so nobody can hurt me

Cabdullahi
12-26-2011, 12:20 AM
I hope something good happens to you two...insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mayana
12-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Salamualaikum!

t happens that we quarrel with our siblings.. we release our emotional baggage on those that we love and that we know love us back enough to forgive us eventually. Of course, that doesn't justify cursing or anything of that sort.. so if you do regret it, turn to Allah swt and repent! :) It'll be okay inshAllah, Allah swt is merciful.

As far as meeting an appropriate spouse goes.. I don't know the status of your relationship with that man.. but if he emotionally abuses you, I suggest you try to do something about it (e.g. counseling, confrontation). And if he doesn't stop, I urge you to leave him instead of committing to him because he is the only option that seems available to you. There are ways to meet potential spouses, for example, at mosques, universities, work places. If all that doesn't work, you can always try Islamic matrimonial websites.

Although times are tough, don't dispair, please! Turn to Allah swt for guidance and socialize! =) Spend time with your friends and/or extended family and oftentimes, we meet new people just through that.

And Allah knows better.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!