/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sex Outside of Marriage: You Will Never Be Satisfied!

FS123
12-26-2011, 01:40 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
12-26-2011, 03:06 AM
well I do agree with what Siraj Wahaj has to say but you think marriage is as simple as that? The whole process of marriage also follows such principles like sexual selection, genotypic selection, behavioral selection, financial position and security, social status, reproductive status, and all those aspects. Same principles that are at work when you go out and start the process of zina of eyes to zina proper. Its disappointing to say the least, but I guess that is how Allah intended the process of marriage to follow the same underlying principles of selection of potential mates.

Salahudeen
12-26-2011, 05:01 PM
You missed health too lol, and health history of other family members!! i.e people reject if they find out someone in the family like a brother or sister has a bad illness that could be passed on to kids.

syilla
12-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Marriage is not simple but no one is perfect. you need basic of knowledge but at the same time it is endless of learning :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!