/* */

PDA

View Full Version : book on muhammad question

serena77
12-26-2011, 11:58 PM
salaams
i ordered the 40 hadiths book I asked about it the hadith section, along w/ The Life and Work of Muhammad (Critical Lives) [Paperback]

Yahiya Emerick (Author), Yahiya J. Emerick (Author)

does anyone know anything about this book? it looked really good. I really hope it is .. I hope they both are...

jakazallah khair.
Serena

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-27-2011, 02:26 AM
:wa:

no , did not read his any book. Only know that he is our convert brother.

Yahiya Emerick

Yahiya Emerick converted to Islam in 1989 while a freshman at Michigan State University. He has worked previously as a Vice Principal at an Islamic school, and is President of the Islamic Foundation of North America. He is a Muslim author and has written many articles that have been published in local and national magazines, as well as abroad. In 1992, Emerick founded Amirah Publishing to achieve his goal of publishing American-oriented literature on Islam. Emerick's juvenile fiction books are among the first examples of the Islamic Fiction genre. His other published books include “Complete Idiot’s Guide to Understanding Islam,” “Learning About Islam,” “My First Book About Islam,” and many others.

One of Emerick's books has been adopted into the curriculum of Al-Azhar University in Egypt, the world's oldest Islamic university. In addition to being an author, he is also a lecturer and educator with national recognition.

his convert story here :

http://www.the-faith.com/?p=442

serena77
12-27-2011, 02:36 AM
salaams sister jakazallah khair seems he has a lot of knowledge and doesn't sound like i made a mistake.
always nice to know. I like some teenager fiction that could be lumped into adult but often isnt to make a broader market.. .maybe i'll check his other books.
serena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!