/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum, greetings from Java

Sothis Girl
12-27-2011, 09:56 AM
assalamu alaikum everyone, I'm Theo from Java. I'm a blogger, a bookworm, a new age music junkie;D , and a graduate student. my username "arachnide" means spider.....I don't even know why I put this username, it just pops in my head. I can't wait to interact with you guys the muslims (as well as nonmuslims) from other countries.

Cheers! :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and also find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

.. peace ..

syilla
12-28-2011, 01:42 AM
wa'alaikumussallam warahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

Enjoy your stay...and don't forget girl power. the post needs to be girly, flowery, pinkish and itallic font ;D

Ramadhan
12-29-2011, 11:11 PM
:sl:

Selamat datang di IB!
And may you have enjoyable and beneficial stay :)

your fellow javanese.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
12-30-2011, 12:00 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum

hope you have a beneficial stay here

Galaxy
01-03-2012, 10:50 PM
wa alaykum salaam sista

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 11:24 PM
:wa::welcome:

ardianto
01-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Wa' alaikumsalam

Sugeng rawuh, selamat datang, welcome

:welcome:

alhamdulilaah
01-04-2012, 09:48 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum,

Hope you will have great time here.

May Allah let you love eman and beautify it in your heart,ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!