/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Paradise | Shaykh Assim al Hakeem | Sun 1st Jan 2012, London

Abu Muslim
12-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Dhikrullah Blog | Reminding because it benefits the Believers » Paradise – As Wide as the Heavens and the Earth | Shaykh Assim al Hakeem | Sun 1st Jan 2012, London, UK

Paradise: “As wide as the Heavens and the Earth”

Join us as we take a tour through paradise..

“”Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers. That is the bounty of Allah which He gives to whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.” [Surah Hadeed (57:21)]

Paradise: “As wide as the Heavens and the Earth” will take place at Noor Ul Islam Masjid (713 High Road, Leyton, E10 5AB) on Sunday January 1st 2012 after Dhuhr (1:15pm – 3pm). The lecture will be delivered by shaykh Assim al Hakeem.

Shaykh Assim al-Hakeem graduated from the prestigious Umm al-Qura University in Makkah, Saudi Arabia in 1998. At present Shaikh Assim is an Imam of a masjid in Jeddah, a role which he has held for the past 19 years, where the Shaikh delivers the weekly Friday sermons and lectures on various Islamic Sciences. Shaykh Assim al-Hakeem also participates regularly on both Islamic radio and television programs including Peace TV, Islam Channel and Huda TV.

The lecture is free and is open to brothers and sisters. Fully Segregated. Please see the poster for more details.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-27-2011, 04:17 PM
:sl:

o0o I'm gunna tune in inshaAllaah. JazakAllaah khayr

Abu Muslim
12-28-2011, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

o0o I'm gunna tune in inshaAllaah. JazakAllaah khayr
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Just to let you know that this is a live event and not an online event which you can tune into...unless you mean you will literally tune in using the masjid reciever in which case, it should be broadcast on them inshaAllaah.

aadil77
12-28-2011, 12:25 PM
he was here in leicester the other day, masha'Allah very knowledgeable gave us a good few laughs as well

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Ohhh whoops. It said peace TV, so I assumed it would be aired online. Ah well guess no tuning in. I don't live in the UK, so going there isn't even an option..

It's like no one ever wants to come to the US, honestly. Most of the good stuff happens in the UK. The most I got to take part in was with Abu Taubah online...mashaAllaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!