/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal press

syilla
12-28-2011, 04:25 AM
from-thread-wanting-miss-perfect-syndrome

yay...just realised they have created a new halal press....

All gone my thirtish posts :heated::raging:

Oh well...kekeke hope you enjoy the least

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Salams all,

I want to share my post tribute to all malaysian food lovers

http://halalpress.com/workinghardmom...alaysian-food/

Don't tell us that we are nationalist but the truth is we really truly love malaysia for everything about it and not that we hate other countries. And malaysian love food we are being nominated as the fattest in south east asia that bad. huhuhu
We just love it too much heeee...and that doesn't proof we are very patriotic because we are not especially the younger generations.
you can google if you want to see the point i'm making.

Ramadhan
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
:sl: sister Sylla,

Your blog reminds me of my last trip to Malaysia. 2 years ago I drove around all over west Malaysia, went for diving at pulau perhentian, stopped by at traditional restaurants along the way.

I miss sata and keropok lekor from terengganu!! I also miss some of the best nasi lemak in KL.

ardianto
01-11-2012, 01:33 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
I also miss some of the best nasi lemak in KL.
Is "nasi lemak" means "delicious rice", or "rice that contains fat".

I saw in recipe, nasi lemak contains coconut milk, but if I am not wrong, in Melayu language, "lemak" means "delicious".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
01-11-2012, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Is "nasi lemak" means "delicious rice", or "rice that contains fat".

I saw in recipe, nasi lemak contains coconut milk, but if I am not wrong, in Melayu language, "lemak" means "delicious".
Nasi lemak is very similar to nasi uduk in jakarta :)

ardianto
01-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Nasi lemak is very similar to nasi uduk in jakarta
Oohh, nasi uduk.

yes, yes, I have seen again nasi lemak picture in sister Syilla blog, that's very similar to nasi uduk. So, I guess, "lemak" in nasi lemak mean delicious.

syilla
01-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Your blog reminds me of my last trip to Malaysia. 2 years ago I drove around all over west Malaysia, went for diving at pulau perhentian, stopped by at traditional restaurants along the way.

I miss sata and keropok lekor from terengganu!! I also miss some of the best nasi lemak in KL.
ooo cool...i never been to pulau perhentian :( but with kids waiting for the school holidays and other stuffs (you can only go there within certain period) i still don't have the chance to go. The other day i have booked too Pulau Redang but then have to cancelled it because of the tsunami warning :hmm:

and yes only in terengganu you can find delicious sata. others around peninsular is not that delicious.

did u know in terengganu they called 7 up drinks as air tujoh u p cak katung joget (seven 'u' 'p' branded with dancing cartoon lol)

Nasi lemak is very similar to nasi uduk in jakarta
ooo thats new to me. i thought its totally different. well same goes to our recipe of rendang and others lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Oohh, nasi uduk.
yes, yes, I have seen again nasi lemak picture in sister Syilla blog, that's very similar to nasi uduk. So, I guess, "lemak" in nasi lemak mean delicious.
in malaysia lemak means fat that taste delicious lol.

our nasi lemak sometimes have additional dish like rendang, friend chicken, ayam masak merah, rendang kerang, sambal kerang, sambal sotong, kari ayam, kerutuk daging and etc etc :)

$tr@wB3rRy
01-22-2012, 12:45 PM
:wa:

Malaysian food mmmm looks so yummy, I am hungry already lurking on your blog syilla and omA is that served on banana leaves? that's so awesum, I bettter now go downstairs and haev some noodles soup :)

Going bit off topic there (or may be i am not) but speaking of 'halal press', i would like to know, how is it? Better than mainstream ones like wordpress etc or similar to it? what makes it different? does it have wot other blog sites facilitates?

I am thinking to make a blog for radio station (it's just an idea atm) and so was rummaging around to find best blog site and stumble upon this one, altho have been hearing abt it but neva clicked on it before (it makes me sound like I hv got some phobia of blogs lol let me make it clear, i DON't)

Veiled
01-23-2012, 10:16 PM
I love your blog Sister Syilla! You've done a great job with it mashAllah
@strawberry I think halalpress would deem
Perfect for your venture of a radio blog inshAllah.
It's definitely the up and coming blogger platform and has features like status messages on twitter, and friend requests like facebook. So not only are you
Blogging but also socializing. And creating a network

$tr@wB3rRy
01-24-2012, 01:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Veiled
I love your blog Sister Syilla! You've done a great job with it mashAllah
@strawberry I think halalpress would deem
Perfect for your venture of a radio blog inshAllah.
It's definitely the up and coming blogger platform and has features like status messages on twitter, and friend requests like facebook. So not only are you
Blogging but also socializing. And creating a network
Jazaakillaah khyran for replying

The only thing that appeals to me about halalpress is that it's a muslim blogger site. I agree, facebooking and twitter is an additional good feature (if used halaal way of course). I will discuss with the radio presenter and then decide in sha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!