/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alsalam alikum from United Arab Emirates

Tasnym
12-28-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm Tunisian. I was born in France. I've lived here for 4 years with my husband and kids.
I'm a french native speaker so i' m so sorry if I make a lot of mistakes.
We decided to leave France because the increasing of islamophobia but my family is still there.
Do you have a similar problem where you live ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
12-28-2011, 06:03 AM
Asalam ukhtee,, mashallah UAE is nice
welcome to IB.. enjoy your stay here inshallah

I am convert and I'm in ME too so alhamdollellah I didnt experience that phobia :)

ardianto
12-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Tunisian, born in France, live in UAE. ..... International Muslimah. :D

Assalamu'alaikum, welcome to Islamicboard forum, sister Tasnym. Enjoy your stay here.

I am living in Indonesia. A safe place for Muslims.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Wa'alaykum Salaam

I am from India. Certainly not a safe place for Muslims. :exhausted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
12-28-2011, 10:06 AM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum sister

hope you have a beneficial stay here

format_quote Originally Posted by Tasnym
No, i was born and raised in a Muslim country and my homeland where i live now is also a Islamic republic.. Alhamdullilah

Tasnym
12-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Barakallah oufikum.

The Muslim community around the world is warmer than in France (specially Paris, my native town).
This does not mean they are bad.
I can say this because I lived for years in France, 2 years in Tunisia, 2 years in Scoltand and 4 here.

esperanza
12-28-2011, 01:46 PM
welome sister to the forum

peace_maker
12-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Walaikum Salam, sister. Welcome to IB family. :)
Nope. I live in KSA, where I can freely practise Islam. Alhamdulillah. :D

Tasnym
12-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Barakallah oufikum brothers and Sisters.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

.. peace ..

Jedi_Mindset
01-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Walaikum Salaam sister,

enjoy your stay here, hopefully you will learn more Insha'Allah :)
Tunesia, france, UAE. Atleast you left france, its a racist government there.

Tasnym
01-02-2012, 04:10 AM
BarakkAllh oufikum for this warm welcome.

Tasnym
01-02-2012, 04:43 AM
France is become very hard for muslim.
Hijeb is not accepted in school, work, administration, (niqab is prohibited)... increasingly people in the street, metro,... look at us like terrorism (especially if the man has a beard),..., it' s very difficult to find a job, a stage, to rent a house, to buy an apartment,...
I love France, i open my eyes there and where i grow up, my family and friends are still there but I'm muslim before to be french.
I refuse that my kids live this racism. I want my kids grow up proud to be muslim and free to practise.
Here, 5 times a day we hear the call to prayer el hamoudulilleh.

♥ Sofia ♥
01-02-2012, 12:45 PM
:wasalamex

welcome ukhti :) alhamdulillah you live in a place where you can freely practice islam now!

there isn't too much trouble here in london, alhamdulillah, but when i'm older, i'd like to move to an islamic country insha'Allah.

Signor
01-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Assalamo Alaikum Sister

Welcome to IB.Its always feel sad hearing about those places where champions of human rights are present and our muslim brothers and sisters don't have a right to have a beard or wear hijab respectively,Its shameful and disgusting,Glad you decided to leave France,May Allah helps you in making Hijrah,Ameen

Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said: The best acts are doing what Allah has commanded, staying for away from what Allah has forbidden, and having sincere intentions towards what-ever Allah has required of us." Btw,Alhamdullilah I am living in a Islamic Country

Galaxy
01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Wa alaykum salaam, UAE sounds nice alhamdulillah. I hope you and your family stay happy insha Allah. Canada is good alhamdulillah.

serena77
01-02-2012, 06:10 PM
wasalaams
welcome to the forum.. may you find the friendship and support that i have found and may Allah (swt) guide you and your family and keep you and them safe. Ameen
serena

Tasnym
01-03-2012, 05:14 AM
Jazakum Allah khairane

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 11:04 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum sis, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

alhamdulilaah
01-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Here, 5 times a day we hear the call to prayer el hamoudulilleh.
Asalamu alaikum,

May Allah let you love eman and beautify it in your heart,ameen.

Welcome to the forum, Hope u will like it here.

MashAllah, its a true blessing to hear the Azan five times a day, and again its a great blessing that one can make dua which is listened, after the azan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!