/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HalalPress- a never ending story

Veiled
12-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,
If you haven't heard of HalalPress as of yet, you probably will start to, in the coming months or even days! HalalPress is a blogger site in associating with Jannah Network, for those like you and me! It's the perfect place to rant, record musings, or display data, and here's the kicker: socialize! HalalPress is one of the few off hand blog sites that is a blog and social networking site mixed into one. At HalalPress, you are given the feature of sending friend requests to other bloggers and creating your own network of friends or associates, depending on what you use this medium for.

HalalPress is open to all different sorts of musings and people too. This network is not something owned by some Profit frenzy CEO, but owned by the bloggers and the virtual community it entails. We, the users are what make up HalalPress. Our publishing and musings are the content to this site, and the presence of each and every one of the users is significant to HalalPress. The admin on the site are welcome to any ideas, suggestions or concerns you may have with the site as well, so it's good to know change will always be evident in order to make your venture on HalalPress the best ever. The environment at HalalPress is- halal, surprising no? And we hope that this medium can prove to be one of benefit to all the users, whether its in terms of socializing, ilm, inspiration or finding a venue to express your writing.

We hope you join us at www.halalpress.com, in our Muslim virtual community and InshAllah enjoy the fruitful rewards of it!

JazaakAllah Khayr,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
12-29-2011, 12:20 AM
The project restarted. Masha-Allah, amazing program and network!

syilla
12-29-2011, 05:18 AM
Thank you so much admin and beardo for the genorousity :D

Beardo
01-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Alhamdulillah, the honor is all ours. :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
01-06-2012, 08:36 PM
so is it like facebook?

syilla
01-07-2012, 09:50 AM
i don't really know how it works hehe. but all i did was blogging, i think its nice to have muslim community bloggers and with networking :)

Abu Taj al Deen
01-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Is my blog from two years ago still gone forever, though?

Veiled
02-26-2012, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
so is it like facebook?
It's like all the social networks combined! We have statuses you can put up like twitter, you can add friends like on facebook and make posts as you do on tumblr :)
you should join and see for yourself!

-Admin

Veiled
02-26-2012, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Taj al Deen
Is my blog from two years ago still gone forever, though?
Where did you start your blog? Which site?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!