/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WanderingWayfarer.Com

Mayana
12-28-2011, 11:15 PM
:sl:

I hope you guys are doing well inshAllah! I'm here to share with you my blog, WanderingWayfarer.Com. As a young Afghan-American woman who spent all of her adult life in the West but tries her best to not forget her roots, I write about anything that is relevant to my life, such as religious issues, gender relations, family relations, current events and cultural issues.

I would really appreciate it if you read my blog and maybe even leave feedback! :statisfie

JazakumAllahu Khayran!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-29-2011, 12:17 AM
well done sis.

Beardo
12-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Masha-Allah, been following your blog for a while. Good work!

EngieBenji
12-29-2011, 02:39 AM
<3 wonderful work masha'allah! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Masha Allah, looks good. Will try and read the actual postings some time insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!