/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dajjal Controlling the weather

Cabdullahi
12-29-2011, 12:01 AM
'We asked: "O Messenger of Allah! How long will he stay on the earth?'' He said, "For forty days. One day will be like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week and the rest of the days will be like your days.....He will come to the people and call them to his obedience and they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give command to the sky and it will send its rain upon the earth and he will then send his command to the earth and it will grow vegetation. Then in the evening their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He will then come to another people and invite them, but they will reject him and he will leave them, in barren lands and without any goods and chattels! He would then walk through the waste land and say to it: `Bring forth your treasures', and the treasures will come out and follow him like swarms of bees.''

Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms'

6:54PM GMT 02 Jan 2011

Scientists employed by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, president of the UAE and leader of Abu Dhabi, successfully created more than 50 rainstorms in the state's Al Ain region last year, mostly in July and August when there is virtually no rain at all. It is believed to be the first time the system has produced rain from clear skies.

They have been using giant ionisers, shaped like giant lampshades, to generate fields of negatively charged particles, which create cloud formation.

In a company video, seen by The Sunday Times, Helmut Fluhrer, the founder of Metro Systems International, the Swiss company in charge of the project, said: "We are currently operating our innovative rainfall enhancement technology, Weathertec, in the region of Al Ain in Abu Dhabid. We started in June 2010 and have achieved a number of rainfalls."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ainstorms.html

What are your thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-29-2011, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
What are your thoughts?
That the barren desert will be a fertile land pretty soon..

:w:

Cabdullahi
12-29-2011, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Exactamundo!.....the time is nigh

Ramadhan
12-30-2011, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

:sl:

I can't remember the exact hadith, but one of the small signs of Qiyamah is when Arafat field is green with trees and vegetation

Arafat in 1907:

Arafat Today:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
12-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Not only Arafat brother but mostly the whole of arabia ( Correct me if i'm wrong)

IslamicRevival
12-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Do a quick search of HAARP, pretty extraordinary piece of equipment. It can trigger earthquakes amongst other things.

Jedi_Mindset
12-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Ah, project Aurora. It can indeed be used to control weather. (ofcourse with Allahs will). Its a interesting technology, do you guys know that the technology today is much advanced then we think? Most of us is still in hiding because of security rule. Give me a example, the stealth bomber F-117 nighthawk, was made in the 60's, for the first time used during gulf war I. There is a book about this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_Works

t
he book:

http://www.amazon.com/Skunk-Works-Pe.../dp/0316743003

Galaxy
12-30-2011, 02:54 PM
So will Dajaal use HAARP?

Jedi_Mindset
12-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Its a weapon made by his system, but don't know if dajjal himself will use it, this matter is one only Allah can know..

IslamicRevival
12-30-2011, 03:19 PM
To my understanding Dajjal will posses supernatural powers so I assume he wont need HAARP

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!