/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I"m sorry if i can't recognise whom is whom

syilla
12-29-2011, 05:17 AM
Assallamualaikum wbt

These few years i was active in fb since my fb has the latest info and news compared to LI :omg:.
However i usually will close temporary twice a year for a few months before i got addicted again to fb. :phew

Since i've closed my fb i thought to visit LI and it seems i'm going to be stuck here too for a while.

The problem is now i can not recognise everyone of you...all of you has changed your name? what have you done?? got married or trying to run away from the police or someone ^o):p

So i'm taking this opportunity to say i'm sorry and i hope all of you can forgive for my short comings.:hiding:

Do take care :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
12-29-2011, 05:19 AM
I don't think I've ever come across you on the forum before but it is very nice to meet you my dear sister :)

syilla
12-29-2011, 05:25 AM
Jazakallah khayr ukhti i really appreciate it. i just like to lurk around hehe

Aprender
12-29-2011, 06:05 AM
Me too. I used to lurk around here for months before I decided to take my shahada.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-29-2011, 06:07 AM
Subhanallah Allahuakhbar Let Allah make you the happiest person ever :)

ayesha.ansari
12-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Lol well that's the major problem in fb that if some one changed his/her name you never recognize that person that's not the poin you were out for many days its just because we are not paying too much importance to the person we just concentrate on talk talk and talk.

Cabdullahi
12-29-2011, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Me too. I used to lurk around here for months before I decided to take my shahada.
We had a tag team of middle aged women...they were called sylla and scent of jannah.

They shared with everyone...some secret mad recipes!, the younger females didn't take heed and i thought to myself ' i cannot put my hope in them learning ..i don't want to die of starvation', so i learned how to make chapati from one of them and it has been one of the best days of my life.

JazakAllah to both of them

~Raindrop~
12-29-2011, 04:35 PM
You might remember me, I changed my name from aisha to Aisha :p Yes, the capital letter does make a huge difference.

^'Scents of Jannah' is still around :)

Ramadhan
12-29-2011, 11:05 PM
:sl:

sister Sylla, great to have you back.
If you can't remember who's who, just click on their profile and see their username history, I am still doing it time to time as people *cough* me *cough* changed their usernames :)

Dagless
12-29-2011, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

If you can't remember who's who, just click on their profile and see their username history, I am still doing it time to time as people *cough* me *cough* changed their usernames :)
Only mods can do that :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-29-2011, 11:22 PM

Sis syillaaa ure still on my FB, although I've deactivated mine lol. Ummm my old ID on LI was "Jazzy" =]. My profile pic hasn't changed in a while

Ramadhan
12-29-2011, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Only mods can do that :)

oopss.. I didn't even know it.
I'm such a novice mod +o(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome back to the forum!

I do remember you sis

I hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit yourself once again inshaa'Allaah..

I think you may remember me as 'Muslimah 4 Life'..

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
aisha to Aisha
Guess I didn't even notice :\

Yanal
12-30-2011, 12:23 AM

Not sure if you remember me sister,but welcome back!

Mikayeel
12-30-2011, 12:59 AM

;D I have the same problem, when i come back to LI after a while, i always struggle to know who is who. People keep on changing names ^o)!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-30-2011, 01:44 AM
^^How about this....state ur OLD names (anyone or everyone)..:D I already did.

syilla
12-30-2011, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayesha.ansari
Lol well that's the major problem in fb that if some one changed his/her name you never recognize that person that's not the poin you were out for many days its just because we are not paying too much importance to the person we just concentrate on talk talk and talk.
oh no..i remember them but mostly through their uniqueness in name :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
We had a tag team of middle aged women...they were called sylla and scent of jannah.
OOO MMM GGG... Abdullahi...even though you are still young and beautiful :P you have to stop using the word 'middle aged' it can make one go heart attack. You sure don't want to see on a hospital bed don't you?

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
You might remember me, I changed my name from aisha to Aisha Yes, the capital letter does make a huge difference.

^'Scents of Jannah' is still around
so true...the capital letter does make a huge different but i'm sure at that time you must be a sweet girl before you become a bossy lady :D :p hehehe just kidding ;D
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
If you can't remember who's who, just click on their profile and see their username history, I am still doing it time to time as people *cough* me *cough* changed their usernames
aren't you naidamar....isn't naidamar suppose to be a lady because i remember asking her fb because i thought she is a lady from indonesia and i was thinking...wow a great opportunity for me to do a business :phew:hiding:

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Only mods can do that
i remember you :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Sis syillaaa ure still on my FB, although I've deactivated mine lol. Ummm my old ID on LI was "Jazzy" =]. My profile pic hasn't changed in a while
lol i'm sure you're one of the girl who don't have any profile pic and never been active :omg:
i remember you mwahsss
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome back to the forum!

I do remember you sis

I hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit yourself once again inshaa'Allaah..

I think you may remember me as 'Muslimah 4 Life'..
Subhanallah i remember muslimah 4 life...but i remember someone did using the name 'jewel' hmmm...

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Not sure if you remember me sister,but welcome back!
i remember you sweet sweet boy :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
I have the same problem, when i come back to LI after a while, i always struggle to know who is who. People keep on changing names !
you are and ex mode...i think you are one of those stingy mod who loves to delete my post *oops :omg::skeleton::exhausted

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-30-2011, 04:21 AM
Yea I was inactive for many many months...but im here now cause my semester ended last week, alhamdulillaah. once im back to uni, ill be gone again.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-30-2011, 09:54 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Subhanallah i remember muslimah 4 life...but i remember someone did using the name 'jewel' hmmm...
'Jewel of Li' I think she was a mod on here ..

Cabdullahi
12-31-2011, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
OOO MMM GGG... Abdullahi...even though you are still young and beautiful :P you have to stop using the word 'middle aged' it can make one go heart attack. You sure don't want to see on a hospital bed don't you?
sorry sister i will stop using the word 'middle aged'

2 oldish-young sisters gave us some mad recipes*

Galaxy
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
wa alaykum salaaaaaaaaam

alhamdulilaah
01-04-2012, 09:57 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum,

Hope you will have great time here.

May Allah give you His love, and love of those who love Him, and deed that would get His love, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!