/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [VID] Tens of THOUSANDS give a Pledge to Allah in Syria!

- Qatada -
12-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Asalaamu alaykm (peace be upon u guys).

check this out, its literally AWESOMEE!! you'll be like woaahhhh..

http://youtu.be/zkg2RAwwe5Q

the guy who pulls out the paper every now and then is saying 'we dont need your food' etc. to the puppet governments.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-29-2011, 09:28 PM
:salamext:

The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said (meaning);

“When the people of Sham (Syria, Jordan, Palestine) become corrupt then there will be no good in you. And there will not cease to be a group from my Ummah being helped; those that oppose them will not harm them, until the hour is established.” [Saheeh: Related by at-Tirmidhi (2/30) who said: “The hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh.”]

But it looks like the people of Syria are now becoming good.. maybe that's a sign the Muslim Ummah will rise once again?

Beardo
12-29-2011, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said (meaning);

“When the people of Sham (Syria, Jordan, Palestine) become corrupt then there will be no good in you. And there will not cease to be a group from my Ummah being helped; those that oppose them will not harm them, until the hour is established.” [Saheeh: Related by at-Tirmidhi (2/30) who said: “The hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh.”]

But it looks like the people of Syria are now becoming good.. maybe that's a sign the Muslim Ummah will rise once again?
That was an interesting observation, masha-Allah. It seems like the Muslim Ummah are inclining towards goodness and anti-corruption. :) Good sign!

جوري
12-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Homs is the city of khalid ibn ilwaleed..
wow this gave me goose pimples..feel like charging forward with this.. masha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
12-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Mashallah.

Mikayeel
12-30-2011, 01:04 AM
:sl:

Awesome video!

Victory or death!! Allahu akbar.

Jedi_Mindset
12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
This gave me goosebumps

May Allah(SWT) give victory to the believers. Ameen. Al-Assad is a hypocrite like all arab leaders now, we don't need o-b-o-m-b-e-r too, he will bomb syria to the stone ages. May the people of syria overthrow its corrupt regime Insha'Allah

Perseveranze
12-30-2011, 04:35 PM
May the tyrants of the Muslim world soon realise what Allah(swt) meant when he said;

“Is it honor you seek among them? Nay, all honor is with Allah.” —Qur’an (Al-Nisa’, 4:139)

No doubt victory only comes with the help of Allah(ra).

As the Great Khalid(ra) once said -

• How few are the Romans and how numerous are we ! 'An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah"
    • said this to one of his soldier at Battle of Yarmouk who said that ..How numerous are the Romans and how few are we.

Abz2000
01-08-2012, 11:22 PM
i moved it

UmmuShaheed
01-14-2012, 02:19 AM
ALLAHU AKBAR!
Inshallah the Ummah will rise again!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!