/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Year,new opportunities

Handle with car
12-30-2011, 12:40 AM

With the approaching new year I would like to remind myself before anybody else that we have been blessed by Allah to still be alive, the greatest blessing of all; after all it gives us a chance to thank Allah for what we have and to redeem ourselves from any wrong doings we may have unintentionally done.

On this note I pray that we view the coming year as a blank book which we will open its pages and put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter begins with New Year's Day. These opportunities will determine our values and goals – Remember to think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want. A life which will pave the way for the Hereafter. Happy New Year to one and all and all the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!