/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Moslamach
12-30-2011, 09:33 AM
Hello everyone :) .

I'm Moslamach, and I'm from Ireland. Ireland is a predominantly Catholic country, and I was born into the Catholic faith. However, for the past few years I have become increasingly unsatisfied with Catholicism. At this stage, it has been several years since I have even attended mass.

So what brings me to a Muslim forum? I have found that for the last year Islam has preoccupied my mind. Sometimes I try to push all thoughts of Islam out of my mind, but it always manages to come back. I now want to learn more about Islam. I feel a big draw to Islam, and I feel there is a truth to what is preached in Islam.

So I have come to this forum to talk with Muslims, and to learn as much as I can about their faith. I'm really looking forward to spending time on this forum, as everyone here seems to be really friendly and approachable.

Thanks, and I'm sorry if my post was long and rambling :) .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peace_maker
12-30-2011, 10:07 AM
:welcome: to the forums, Moslamach. Inshaallah, you'll find this place very helpful and beneficial. Pleased to have you in the forum. :)

esperanza
12-30-2011, 10:14 AM
welcome nice to have your here,,and were all redy to answer your questions

Huzzy_786
12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
:welcome: Hopefully you'll find this forum very useful! Peace be on you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
welcome to the forum sister

INSHAALLAH you will have a beneficial stay here

Jedi_Mindset
12-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Assalam Alaikum

Welcome to this good forum sister, May Allah(SWT) show you the truth about islam and helps you ending up in a good pious muslimah. Ameen :)

This forum is a good place to stay, i've rarely seen a forum so good organized, united and moderated like Islamicboard.com :D

Alhamdulillah your heart is opened and may you find the light Insha'Allah. you can learn stuff from the internet and forums like this one but best is to work on it in your real life if you want to make real progress Insha'Allah. i'm still not reverted to islam yet...but some people see me already as a muslim Masha'Allah. but my goal is to speak out the shahadah still in the mosque. I was atheist and didn't believe in God my whole life, until the last few years even tough i was still a worse sinner but Alhamdulillah i'm awake now :)

Pray for me that i will take my shahadah soon as possible Insha'Allah :) i'll pray for you to,

May Allah(SWT) guide us all to the right path. Ameen

Galaxy
12-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome friend, just ask questions on Islam and soon enough you may be a Muslimah insha Allah.

Moslamach
12-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D . I like it here already!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Greetings of peace Moslamach

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here..

Hope you also benefit yourself here also inshaa'Allaah..

.. peace ..

sis muslimah
01-03-2012, 11:23 PM
:welcome: hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial

alhamdulilaah
01-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum,
Nice to meet you,
Hope u will have great time here.

Yes, but whoever submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism)
and he is a Muhsin (good-doer i.e. performs good deeds totally for Allah's sake only without any show off or to gain praise or fame,
etc., and in accordance with the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger Muhammad Peace be upon him ) then his reward is with his Lord (Allah),
on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Ayah 112

And who can be better in religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism); and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer - see V.2:112). And follows the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). Surah An-Nisa' (The Women) surah no.4 :ayah 125

And whoever submits his face to Allah while he is a doer of good - then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold.
And to Allah will be the outcome of [all] matters.Surat Luqmān 31 ayah 22

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.
Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow), Ayah 256

- Qatada -
01-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey moslamach :)

here's a good site you can read up on islam from; http://islamreligion.com

Ask any questions if you're unsure :)

Abz2000
01-05-2012, 07:31 AM
peace Moslamach!
welcome to the forum, ice to have you here, you will meet so many nice people here,
another Irish sister just accepted Islam here a few days ago,
May God illuminate your path to truth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!