/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my sad life

anonymous
12-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Hello

I decided to come on here because I really don't know what else to do at this point. This is the story of my sinful, miserable life. It's truly pathetic like myself.

I am a 19 year old "muslim" man. I put quotation marks around this in no means of disrespect at all, but in disgust that I still consider myself a muslim after the wrong decisions I've made in my life which clearly are against Allah and prophet Muhammad's teachings. I don't deserve to be a muslim.

I grew up with two caring and god fearing parents (well, my mom I can truly say is both) and a big family with 4 brothers and sisters. My oldest sister and father are really the only ones in my family who don't practice Islam thoroughly. I guess you can say my dad tries, but he really can't be taken seriously. During my youth I was always very sad and cried a lot. I really didn't find anything that made me happy, but I hid it well with smiles and laughter. I guess you can say part of the reason is my older brother would never really let me be his friend. Another part would be a sense of sadness that always lied inside me. I can't really explain it. I'd always got into fights with my oldest brother, it got to the point where we stopped speaking when I was about 12 years old and he was 15. I always regretted letting it get that far, because I was the one who stopped speaking with him and he just went along with it. 7 years later, it's still like we're complete strangers at times. Imagine that, your own brother, not talking to him for weeks at a time but he lives in the same house as you. The same thing happened with my dad after we got into a big argument about a year ago which got violent. I stopped speaking with him as well and we now have an awkward relationship. To pile on to this, my oldest sister and I have stopped speaking, I don't remember why. So out of my 7 family members, I only have a relationship with 3 members. It doesn't get better, this is just some context.

In my formative years I always considered myself as an American first. I never really took Islam seriously. As a young kid I was always envious of my friends during christmas time, and I was jealous that they had girlfriends and other american things. I never really understood why Islam was so strict, and I started to become embarrassed when people asked me if I was Muslim. From my appearance alone you could never tell. I have very white skin and brown hair, I even looked the part of a good looking young American. This would all change soon.

When I was 12 years old I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I didn't understand it at the time, nor was I really fully aware of it. This disease would morph into a major part of my depression, as it truly changed the outcome of my life as I learned to realize just recently. Allah had struck down the first major curse on my young life at a very delicate age. I didn't know how to handle it, I cried for hours and hours when the doctors told me how my life would be from now on. In the beginning it wasn't too bad. I learned how to manage my disease well and I was content for 1-2 years. All the while my anger was building up.

As the years passed I started to ignore my diabetes and tried to live a normal life, all the while ignoring my religion as well. I didn't pray, I couldn't fast, I wasn't taking school seriously and hanging out with troublesome friends and doing troublesome things. I was truly the definition of a Muslim by name. The spiritual emptiness of my life had accumulated fast. On top of this I developed very bad skin acne and it would go on to scar and riddle my face, as if Allah was punishing me yet again for ignoring my duties. My depression had rose to its all time high, because not only was my spirit ugly and empty, but now my face matched it too a tee. I found it quite ironic, as if Allah was giving me a sign.

As I sit and type this right now I guess you can say I've hit rock-bottom. I get straight A's in college and I have many friends but I couldn't care less. Allah has struck me with these tests of life and I have failed every one. Now all that's left is a numb man who is surely going to hell. I've come to realize that I don't really have a future in this world. No woman will marry me and I don't blame them, I am just as ugly physically as I am on the inside. I am diseased and will probably die or go blind from my diabetes one day, I have no relationship with half of my family and I have suffered from severe depression and anxiety almost my whole life. I've tried to pray but it doesn't really help me. I also listen to the Quran and it's so beautiful that it makes me cry. My favorite surah is "Qaf" but when the verse about the shayton pleading his case with allah (26. Who has set up any other God with Allah so you twain cast him into the severe torment. 27. His associate devil said, 'Our Lord,' I did not make him contumacious, yes, he was himself in a tar off error'.) i feel like I am who they are talking about and i always cry.

I don't know what to do anymore. I guess your responses won't really help me much but I just wanted to get this all out. I've come to the point where I don't care if i die. In fact, I usually wake up in the mornings very grumpy and angry, probably because I didn't die in my sleep. I wish something could grab me from this depression but I don't think anyone can help me anymore. Every time I look in the mirror I'm disgusted and reminded by my facial scars all the mistakes of my life. I just can't help but to feel angry and wonder why Allah has sent me all these problems because I am truly too weak to handle any of them. I guess if it was all a test then Allah won, I lost. I don't wish the sadness of my life on anyone.

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gladTidings
12-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Oh my brother you are so young, you shouldn't be having ideas of ending your life! You still have so much ahead of you.

I can relate to some of which you have been through, I am part of a big family and always sought from them an idealistic life with unconditional love and a closeness that I was never able to obtain. I always looked at other families and envied what they had and sometimes I am still bitter about it. But I forget that they gifted to me this deen and for that I am ever indebted to them. In truth, I was at fault since they cannot provide me with what I sought of them, for only Allah swt can. None of us is perfect so why do we look for perfection in others, this trait only lies within our Creator and it is a matter of seeking from Him.

You have atleast recognised your sins and that is the first step towards seeking true repentence. You now have an active choice to change the things in your life, or atleast change how you perceive them in order to live to the fullest and be the best person you can be. Or you have a choice to feel defeated and live the rest of your life in misery and self-pity which not only destroys your life but your hereafter. Allah swt is waiting for your repentence because He loves to forgive and He loves that we turn to Him with utter regret and helplessness. Try it brother, and inshAllah you will see your life changing in front of you.

IslamicRevival
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Salam brother. I can somewhat relate to your situation and I know how tough it is when youre stuck in a rut. Were human, everyone goes through periods of darkness but we have to get back up and carry on with life.

It's courageous and admirable you've recognised your mistakes, let that be the spark that ignites a change in your life.

Maybe start by repairing the broken relationships and then slowly get back into Islam, they key which will ease your worries, it will take time but keep at it and you will persevere in the end inshAllah.

Easier said then done I know, but what other option is there? :) Chin up, You can pass the test as Allah never burdens a soul beyond what it can bear

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-30-2011, 01:26 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I hope that you do read up on the advice you will recieve and we hope that it will be of benefit towards yourself inshaa'Allaah

All I can say truely is that this is a test from Allaah upon, not because he is angry but because it's a test, if that is the case then does that mean Allaah was angry at his prophets whom he sent to mankind as a guidance? No, ofcourse not!

Dear brother your story almost reminds me of prophet Job (AS) whom was afflicted with many calamities such as having his children taken away from him, he was even afflicted physically with different kinds of diseases, the kinds where no part or limb or body was intact and healthy except for his heart and tongue. But the amazing part is that any normal person would have most likely given up on life and lost hope, but wallaahi, he did not, he remained steadfast upon his deen and patient and believed in Allaah SWT's mercy.

You know akhi, also i read that his friends desserted him as his illnesses continued for a long time, even his relatives left him. Now imagine that, how hard and difficult it was for him.

According to a sahih hadeeth

"The more severe of people to be put to trial are prophets, then the righteous, and then the likes of them." He sai: "A man is put to trial according to the strength of his religion. If he was strong in his religion, his trial is increased." [At Tirmidhi 2398 and Ibn Majah 4023]

You are adviced to stay strong and patient and put your trust in Allaah, akhi, if the prophets (PBUT) could deal with the most difficult calamaties at the most difficult of times, then what about you? You are part of their nation, if you lose hope, then that means your wasting all that forgiveness you would've recieved from him, and Allaah also wants you to call to him, ask of him and trust in him.

"Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me."[Al Qur'aan 2:152]

Also, repent to Allaah and sincerely, it seems you are sincere and I hope that you do not lose hope! Allaah is truly the most forgiving, even the most worse of sins are forgiven, but be sincere and supplicate to Allaah and make du'aa.

You are also my du'aa and I will leave it at that inshaa'Allaah, as someone can post up better advice..

I leave you with a few verses from the Qur'aan regarding forgiveness..

Indeed Allaah is most-forgiving, also one of the conditions of forgiveness are that you ask with the intention to not do that sin again, in other words not to take advantage of the mercy and forgiveness of Allaah SWT.

Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[Al Qur'aan 39:53]

And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah's Forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[Al Qur'aan 4:110]

"And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah)."[Al Qur'aan 11:52]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzzy_786
01-01-2012, 03:04 PM
:sl:

Brother, You must remember that allah is all forgiving!

Know that Allah is severe in punishment and that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Surat al-Maaidah 5:98)

Allah

is extremely merciful. An idol worshipper used to worship an idol named Sanam. He sat up calling the name “Ya Sanam” all night, and towards the dawn he started getting drowsy and so he mistakenly took one of the Glorious Names of Allah

, “Ya Samad.” Allah

immediately turned His attention and asked, “What do you want My servant?” The angels said in astonishment, “O Allah, this is an idol worshipper and only took Your Name in forgetfulness.” Allah

said, “This person calls on these idols all night and they don’t answer him. What difference is there between Me and the idols if I don’t answer him either?”

Brother, Just ask for forgiveness and you'll have a new start inshallah...

tigerkhan
01-01-2012, 04:52 PM
:sl:
brother there r four type of men in world.
1. blessed and pious ppl but in tests in this dunia. these ppl follow all commandment of Allah SWT and He is happy with them. but He loves them too much so HE put them in test, so that they succeed and get highest rank of jannah. these ppl r ambiya AS and Saliheen.
2. blessed and pious ppl and in favours in dunia. thses ppl also follow deen of Allah swt and bcz of their piouty He has shower all his favours in this dunia and in ahraa insh.
3. bad ppl and in worldly problems. these r ppl who r in remembrance of Allah swt, so bcz of their sins, HE used to punish them a little bit so that they repent and save theirselve from a big azaab.
4. bad ppl and in worldly favours. these are the most unsuccessful ppl bcz Allah swt has given them all the revard of their good deeds in this dunia (if they have ..) and He had forgoten them and they will be in huge loss in akhra.

so every single person in world falls in one of above category. so its clear we cant change our fate. bcz its dunia. in jannat there is not a single drop of problem for anyone ever and in jahanum there is not single drop of relief for anyone ever. dunia is just a mix of these two and its a place of test. so no1 claim here that he is always happy and has no pbm even Far'oon who never had headace in 400 years of his life, but still he feel pbm in his life. similarly the person who is in pbm cant say that there is no happiness in his life...yes some have more pbms and less happiness and some have more happiness and less pbm but i told u its fate and we cant change it. ALL WE CAN DO IS to change ourself from category 3 and 4 to 1 and 2. this is in our hand. dunia is just temperory just few years...if we succeeded in getting ourself in category 1-2 insh we will be in forever favours.
so my brother plz repent to Allah swt, who is Karim and Forgiving. try to learn islam more and implement it in ur life. Allah swt will be happy with u and insh all ur pbms will be solved by Him bcz Shifa, happiness and all is in his hand.
i hope u got and insh it will help u.
2ndly do proper treatment bcz its also sunnah of our prophet PBUH and keep urself with knowledgeable and pious ppl. insh u will be benefited.
my heartly prayers r wid u.

Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2012, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Hello

I decided to come on here because I really don't know what else to do at this point. This is the story of my sinful, miserable life. It's truly pathetic like myself.

I am a 19 year old "muslim" man. I put quotation marks around this in no means of disrespect at all, but in disgust that I still consider myself a muslim after the wrong decisions I've made in my life which clearly are against Allah and prophet Muhammad's teachings. I don't deserve to be a muslim.

I grew up with two caring and god fearing parents (well, my mom I can truly say is both) and a big family with 4 brothers and sisters. My oldest sister and father are really the only ones in my family who don't practice Islam thoroughly. I guess you can say my dad tries, but he really can't be taken seriously. During my youth I was always very sad and cried a lot. I really didn't find anything that made me happy, but I hid it well with smiles and laughter. I guess you can say part of the reason is my older brother would never really let me be his friend. Another part would be a sense of sadness that always lied inside me. I can't really explain it. I'd always got into fights with my oldest brother, it got to the point where we stopped speaking when I was about 12 years old and he was 15. I always regretted letting it get that far, because I was the one who stopped speaking with him and he just went along with it. 7 years later, it's still like we're complete strangers at times. Imagine that, your own brother, not talking to him for weeks at a time but he lives in the same house as you. The same thing happened with my dad after we got into a big argument about a year ago which got violent. I stopped speaking with him as well and we now have an awkward relationship. To pile on to this, my oldest sister and I have stopped speaking, I don't remember why. So out of my 7 family members, I only have a relationship with 3 members. It doesn't get better, this is just some context.

In my formative years I always considered myself as an American first. I never really took Islam seriously. As a young kid I was always envious of my friends during christmas time, and I was jealous that they had girlfriends and other american things. I never really understood why Islam was so strict, and I started to become embarrassed when people asked me if I was Muslim. From my appearance alone you could never tell. I have very white skin and brown hair, I even looked the part of a good looking young American. This would all change soon.

When I was 12 years old I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I didn't understand it at the time, nor was I really fully aware of it. This disease would morph into a major part of my depression, as it truly changed the outcome of my life as I learned to realize just recently. Allah had struck down the first major curse on my young life at a very delicate age. I didn't know how to handle it, I cried for hours and hours when the doctors told me how my life would be from now on. In the beginning it wasn't too bad. I learned how to manage my disease well and I was content for 1-2 years. All the while my anger was building up.

As the years passed I started to ignore my diabetes and tried to live a normal life, all the while ignoring my religion as well. I didn't pray, I couldn't fast, I wasn't taking school seriously and hanging out with troublesome friends and doing troublesome things. I was truly the definition of a Muslim by name. The spiritual emptiness of my life had accumulated fast. On top of this I developed very bad skin acne and it would go on to scar and riddle my face, as if Allah was punishing me yet again for ignoring my duties. My depression had rose to its all time high, because not only was my spirit ugly and empty, but now my face matched it too a tee. I found it quite ironic, as if Allah was giving me a sign.

As I sit and type this right now I guess you can say I've hit rock-bottom. I get straight A's in college and I have many friends but I couldn't care less. Allah has struck me with these tests of life and I have failed every one. Now all that's left is a numb man who is surely going to hell. I've come to realize that I don't really have a future in this world. No woman will marry me and I don't blame them, I am just as ugly physically as I am on the inside. I am diseased and will probably die or go blind from my diabetes one day, I have no relationship with half of my family and I have suffered from severe depression and anxiety almost my whole life. I've tried to pray but it doesn't really help me. I also listen to the Quran and it's so beautiful that it makes me cry. My favorite surah is "Qaf" but when the verse about the shayton pleading his case with allah (26. Who has set up any other God with Allah so you twain cast him into the severe torment. 27. His associate devil said, 'Our Lord,' I did not make him contumacious, yes, he was himself in a tar off error'.) i feel like I am who they are talking about and i always cry.

I don't know what to do anymore. I guess your responses won't really help me much but I just wanted to get this all out. I've come to the point where I don't care if i die. In fact, I usually wake up in the mornings very grumpy and angry, probably because I didn't die in my sleep. I wish something could grab me from this depression but I don't think anyone can help me anymore. Every time I look in the mirror I'm disgusted and reminded by my facial scars all the mistakes of my life. I just can't help but to feel angry and wonder why Allah has sent me all these problems because I am truly too weak to handle any of them. I guess if it was all a test then Allah won, I lost. I don't wish the sadness of my life on anyone.

Salam
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My brother do not think in such a way. The way to get through the hardships and difficult tests we are going through is to firstly internalise in our minds that this life is a test ground and we are in an examination but we do not know when this examination will end but whilst the examination is taking place we are being rigorously tested and at times we are tested until breaking piont just to see whether or not we will turn towards Allah or go away from him.

We must also internalise that Allah ONLY tests those who he wants close to him. Therefore the tests that we go through in our lives clearly show Allah is wanting us to turn towards him and be closer to him. This is in fact a great privelage. The greater the tests we go through the more Allah is wanting to raise our ranks in the hereafter.

Therefore if we really want to know the best way to approach huge trials and tests then we should simply realise that the bigger the tests we are going through then the higher Allah is wanting to raise our ranks in the hererafter. Trials are a truly blessing in disguise. All Allah wants from us is for us to turn towards him in meekness and humbleness and for us to be patient and to turn to him in prayer and dua. Picture that fact that Allah loves it when his servant is in desperate need, crying to him for help for Allah tends to those who cry and sob to him immediatley just as a mother tends to its baby promptly when it is crying.

We should also internalise the fact that tests actually differentiate us believers from one another in terms of ranking in the eyes of Allah and therefore we should know that those who are tested and are patient are forgiven of their sins as sins falls off a person who is patient through trials just. Therefore we should realise that us being tested with trials and tests will NEVER go unrewarded for Allah rewards how much he wants to those who are patient through trials and those who turn towards him in humility and meekness.

It may be that a person who has experienced great trials in the world faces Allah on the day of judgement with little or no sins. So tests are a way of Allah forgiving a person of their sins so that on the day of judgement they have a much lighter load. Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has called the day of judgement a "terrible" day and surely on this terrible day we would want as less sins as possible in our accounts if we are to be successful. Therefore these trials and tests are very important for us because they enable us to be forgiven for countless sins that would be a huge burden on us if it were in our accounts but due to the huge tests we faced with patience turning to Allah then it may be that we have very little or no sins at all on that day. The greater the trial the more sins fall off us. So know that even a prick of a thorn expiates ones sins.

We should also approach hardships and tests as in that it is the decree of Allah so we should NEVER ask Allah "Why" has he given us such trials? For questioning Allah why he has decreed something will mean that not only have we gone through so much grief and torment from these trials but that we have actually added to our sins by questioning Allah and we will be accountable for that.

Patience is one of the greatest attributes a person can acquire and Allah is with those who are patient and the reward for Patience is Paradise!

If one is patient, and is among the ones described in the following manner in the Qur’an (Baqarah, 2: 256)

Who say, when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”:-

Then here are the rewards Allah will give that person (2:157):

The Rewards of Patience are the folowing:

1. Blessings from Allah: The patient person is blessed by Allah.

2. Mercy of Allah: When Allah gives someone His Mercy, He will let him enter paradise with His Mercy.

3. Guidance of Allah: A patient person will be guided by Allah in this world until he meets Him on the Day of Judgment.

Referring to those who are tested and endure with Sabr or patience all of the above three rewards are mentioned by Allah Himself in the Qur’an in Surah Baqarah (2: 157):

“They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.”

In Surah Hud (11:11), Allah (S.W.T.) again promises to reward those who are patient in adversity.

Therefore let us realise that patience is the main thing Allah is looking for in us when we are going through trials and tests.

Here are two wonderful examples of patience through trials in the life of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) :

‘Ata ibn Rabah related that he heard Ibn ‘Abbas say: “Shall I show you a woman of Paradise?”I said: “Yes, indeed.” He said: “A black woman came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said: ‘I suffer from epileptic fits, and because of these, (at times) my body becomes uncovered. Would you invoke Allah, the Exalted One, to cure me of this disease? ‘ The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: ‘If you wish, you can be patient and you will attain Paradise (for this suffering). But if you prefer, I will pray to Allah, the Exalted, to cure you of it?’ The woman said: ‘I will be patient,’ then added: ‘I become uncovered (when I have fits), so invoke Allah for me that I do not become uncovered. ‘ So the Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for her.” [Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, #1a]

Story of ‘Urwah Ibn Al Zubair

‘Urwah Ibn Al Zubair had an operation, and the doctor amputated his leg. One friend came to visit him. ‘Urwah thought that the fried came to pacify him for the loss of his leg. So ‘Urwah told the visitor: If you came to give me condolence for the loss of my leg, I already submitted to Allah with patience to reward me for its loss. The guest told him, I came to inform you that your son fell down in a stable, and the animals stepped over him, and he died one hour ago. ‘Urwah said: O Allah! You took one child, and left me many…You took one organ from my body, and left me many organs…O Allah! You tested me with my body, and you were kind to leave me with good health. You tested me with the loss of my son, but you were kind in leaving me the rest of my children.

We should also approach tests as in we should look at those who have less than us. We have clean tap water and food on our plates everyday. We have clean clothes washed regularly and shelter from the harsh weather. Whereas there are those who walk miles just for a sip of water and even then it is dirty. There are those who have the same clothes for years and cannot even wash them. There are those who go days without proper food and even then they have scraps and end up being malnourished. There are those like in the flood disaster recently who have no shelter and are exposed to terrible diseases. Those who have little or no money to buy even basic things aswell as medication for their sick family members. Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) always told us to look at those who have less than us.

Sometims when we go through great trials we get decieved into thinking that other people that we see around us must be living a life happy and content. We are wrong to think in this way for we do not know what goes on in peoples lives. There are many examples of those who seemed as though they have SO much and seemed so happy but when certain things were revealed then it was clear that those people were living miserable lives full of torment! We may look at a person with a smile on his face but he may be going through trials we can never imagine.

Therefore when we are going through difficult times and trials then we should not look at others and think they are happy and living fulfilled lives for we do not know what any person on the street is going through on a day to day basis.

Therefore whenever we are going through difficult times and trials then we should put our full trust, hopes, faith and reliance in Allah for he will NEVER let us down but is only testing us because he wants us to turn towards him in humility, humbleness and meekness and he wants us to get much closer to him. He tests a person because he wants good for them and wants to forgive them and raise their ranks in the hereafter.

In reality how lucky is a person who is being tested greatly and is still patient and turning towards Allah night and day. How hig must Allah be raising his ranks and forgiving his sins on a daily basis until he is like a new born baby who has little or no sins on him at all. So the way to approach this is to realise that a person who is being tested greatly is in fact lucky but shaythan is wanting one to think opposite.

Shaythan is our eternal sworn enemy and ONLY wants us to lose hope and faith and to go away from Allah. He wants us tobecome disillusioned and lose all hope so that we go away from Alah and our deen. But we should reject our enemy who only wants our destruction. We should disregard his evil whispers and know that they are only lies and deceit.

Shaythan will try to make us think that there is no way out of this and this is because he wants us to give in and lose hope. But we must realise that if we continuously strive and keep turning towards Allah and be patient then the final victory WILL be ours! We will taste the sweetness of victory but in order to taste this victory we need to fight and strive through the tests and trials that life throws at us!

If one who is going through great trials continues to turn towards Allah in humility, meekness and in humblenes then know that the reward one will gain will be unimaginable. On the day of judgement once we see the reward of being patient through great trials turning towards Allah in humility then we would want Allah to have tested us even more so that we could have wreaped the rewards of being patient and turning towards Allah through trials and hardships. It is only on the day of judgement will we truly realise how much we have missed out on and how much more we wished we were tested by Allah so that our ranks were even higher.

The Reward of going through terrible trials and hardships immense!

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world."(Al-Tirmidhi #1570)

Therefore let us realsie that the bigger trials and hardships we go through then the more rewards we will gain in the hereafter as long as we are patient and are constantly turning towards Allah.

In the hereafter when we see the rewards of going through trials and hardships then we will all wish that we wen through the WORST trials possible for the longest amount of time!

How can we not appreciate what we have after watching this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkEBUC0APMg

Here are some very beneficial lectures which you should listen to, to increase your imaan and fear of Allah:

From Death into the HereAfter pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK0LtyENEmU

From Death into the HereAfter pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-ggSJbxNM

Angel of Death!!! - Sheikh Ahmed Ali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzRJXlB2uA

HARD HITTING Lecture on HELLFIRE & the Day of JUDGEMENT! يوم القيامة والجحيم

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6L_fBk7VM

Tour of Jannah - listen to all 7 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrspS1pgAOY

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWTehIeCOUU

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 2/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTtk7rWx_U

Sheikh Ahmad Ali - Hellfire Talk Part 3/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiD86w9fBc

Islam - Punishment of the Grave by Sheikh Riyadh ul Haq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb-hYIm2WE

Death and the Grave by Murtaza Khan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r2nzJVecqo

anonymous
01-16-2012, 06:15 PM
if you would hear my story, yours would not even close to the misery i was/is going through. For some they get fed up with hardship and afterward comes ease. For others, in my case relieve never came as far as i can remember. Accept your destiny. Yes, i am a muslim and i do pray.

Riana17
01-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Bro, they gave many good advise inshallah they will be beneficial to you

i will add abut diabetes, try to have discpline, strict discipline, i have a co worker very good in follwing his doctor, eating bitter guard, kiwi and strawbery in morning to stabilize his diabetes

result is good, mashllah

my brother in law made me very sad the other week, we taught they will cut his feet, he didnt watch his diet, now he is trying bt seems litle late due to age
we will know later on what will happen]
he loves buffet etc, didnt take care of health so see the outcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!