/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The last year of the world is coming up

Darth Ultor
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Better set your affairs in order before 12.12.12.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
12-30-2011, 04:59 PM
false flag, drum beating or another false prediction, we will see.

Darth Ultor
12-30-2011, 05:10 PM
To set the record straight, I don't believe in the 2012 doomsday.

Eric H
12-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Darth Ultor;

Ok I am just making up a number, but it will be the end of the world for a hundred milion people who will die next year, can we guarantee that our name will not be called.

In the spirit of striving to lead a better life

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
12-30-2011, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
No one knows the time of the last day except Allah

Those who practise astrology are in disbelief (Kufr) because they claim knowledge of the future which is know only to Allah.

By attributing to themselves some of Allah's divine qualities of knowledge, they falsely offer those who believe in them an opportunity to avoid harm which Allah has destined for them and to gain good which Allah has not destined for them. Astrology is also classified as Haraam (forbidden) based on the Hadeeth of Ibn 'Abbaas in which the Prophet(pbuh) said,

"Whoever acquires knowledge of any branch of astrology, has acquired knowledge of a branch of magic.The more he increases in that knowledge, the more he increases in sin."
Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol. 3,p. 1095,no. 3896)

Not only is the practice of astrology Haraam (forbidden) as mentioned earlier, but also visiting an astrologist and listening to his predictions, buying books on astrology or reading one's horoscope are also forbidden! Since astrology is mainly used for predicting the future, those who practise it are considered fortunetellers.Consequently, one who seeks his horoscope comes under the ruling contained in the Prophet(pbuh)'s statement:

"The Salaah(prayer) of whoever approaches a fortuneteller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for forty days and nights".
(Sahih Muslim,Vol. 4,p, 1211,no. 5540)

If one is in doubt about the truth or falsehood of astrological information, he is in doubt about whether or not others know the unseen and the future besides Allah.This is a form of Shirk(i.e.associating partners with God, associating divine qualities to men etc) because Allah has clearly stated:

"With Him are the keys to the unseen and none knows it except Him".
The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 6, Verse 59
"Say: None in the heavens or earth knows the unseen except Allah."The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 27, Verse 65

If, however, one believes in the predictions of their horoscope, whether spoken by an astrologist or written in books of astrology, he falls directly into Kufr (disbelief) as stated by the Prophet(pbuh) "Whoever approaches an oracle or fortuneteller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad."(Sunan Abu Dawud,Vol. 3,p. 1095,no. 3895)

You are acting as fitna to new muslims on this forum by hyping and spreading such kufr , take thise fortune telling crap out of this forum .

cuezed
12-30-2011, 09:13 PM
May be we should turn to the Quran and Sunnah, and become proper muslims

Darth Ultor
12-30-2011, 11:10 PM
This thread is supposed to be a joke, guys.

GuestFellow
12-31-2011, 12:35 AM
I bet America is going to blow up the moon in order to liberate it! Now that is what I call democrazy!! USA, USA, USA, USA!!!

Darth Ultor
12-31-2011, 01:08 AM
You mean like how they caused the earthquake in Haiti?

Ramadhan
12-31-2011, 01:51 AM
1 january is such an arbitrary point in time anyway.

ardianto
12-31-2011, 02:33 AM
12.12.12 ?

That's just 'ordinary good looking' date, like 08.08.08. Different than 'beautiful' date 11.11.11 which became favorite date for nikah/getting married.

Tyrion
12-31-2011, 02:47 AM
This thread is supposed to be a joke, guys
Lol, you've been here long enough to know that IB (sadly) doesn't take jokes very well. :rollseyes

Darth Ultor
12-31-2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah we do. We were making fun of the May 21st "Doomsday" prediction.

ardianto
12-31-2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah we do. We were making fun of the May 21st "Doomsday" prediction.
I remember a case in Korea. A priest told his followers "Doomsday will come at .....". His followers believed it, they sold everything they had such as cars and houses, and donate the money.

Then the "doomsday" came. Nothing happened, but they had lost everything and turned into poor people.

ابن آل مرة
12-31-2011, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Stupid Thread .

No one knows the time of the last day except Allah
Agreed.

I did hear that the modern day Mayans called it off and said they are embarrassed that their forefathers made stupid predictions back in the day. Not to be finicky but it's supposed to be 21st December, not 12th.

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I bet America is going to blow up the moon in order to liberate it! Now that is what I call democrazy!! USA, USA, USA, USA!!!
Lol reminds me of the idiots who went to the white house when Sheikh Usamah was 'killed' and shouted USA USA!..

may Allah have mercy on him.

Darth Ultor
12-31-2011, 04:25 AM
How is selling your worldly stuff gonna help you in the afterlife again? God isn't gonna look at a person's bank account and credit score, He's gonna look at faith and actions.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-31-2011, 05:18 AM
well, 12.12.12 is going to be special day because it is the last such date pattern we could see...:p (of course if we get to live till that date)

ardianto
12-31-2011, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
well, 12.12.12 is going to be special day because it is the last such date pattern we could see... (of course if we get to live till that date)
I just realize, there's no date 13.13.13

Muezzin
12-31-2011, 06:33 PM
...said Tiger Woods to Silvio Berlusconi.

Dagless
12-31-2011, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I just realize, there's no date 13.13.13
Don't worry, as long as they call '2101' '01' there will be 01/01/01.

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Well, next year there's still the palindrome 21 11 12

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 01:44 AM
^ oops just realized my first new year's mistaske: "next year" is actually this year already.
or not. if you read this right now in new york, or toronto, or hawaii

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-01-2012, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Don't worry, as long as they call '2101' '01' there will be 01/01/01.
Yes, but we wont be alive to see that. :p

Al-Mufarridun
01-01-2012, 05:13 AM
2012 is the 'end' of the world?
no problem, we are still in 1433.

Darth Ultor
01-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Happy New Year

Al-bint
01-01-2012, 07:05 AM
salaam alaikum,

Isnt it that the doomsday will come 7 years after the coming back of Jesus p.b.u.h? so how can it be this year itself?
just asking...

wasalaam

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 08:39 AM
:sl:

ummm.. sister.. no one is saying doomsday is this year.

ardianto
01-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Happy New Year
Happy New Day ;D

sister herb
01-01-2012, 10:13 AM
What about date 20.12.2012?

:p

ardianto
01-01-2012, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
What about date 20.12.2012?
12.12.12 is beautiful, but 20.12.2012 actually just ordinary, like 20.11.2011

FYI: In Indonesia we call special number like phone number xx123123 as "Nomor Cantik" (beautiful number)

Darth Ultor
01-01-2012, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-bint
salaam alaikum,

Isnt it that the doomsday will come 7 years after the coming back of Jesus p.b.u.h? so how can it be this year itself?
just asking...

wasalaam
Do you know what a joke is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Read up on it. It's very interesting. They even have an article in Arabic. http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/نكتة

It's a reference to the Mayan calendar ending in 12.12.2012.

sister herb
01-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Dear 2012,

I'm sorry, I have failed. It is up to you now.

Sincerely, H1N1

----------------------------

Dear World,

Please stop freaking out about 2012. Our calendar ends there because some Spanish idiots invaded our country and we got a little busy...

Sincerely, the Mayans

;D

ardianto
01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Dear 2012,

I'm sorry, I have failed. It is up to you now.

Sincerely, H1N1
Dear H1N1

Are you brother of my neighbor, H1ND1

Sincerely, Urdu

Jedi_Mindset
01-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Dear 2012,

i've just passed by planet earth and failed to hit it. Now the sun is burning me :(

Sincerely, Nibiru

Galaxy
01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
There are people who really think that the world will end by the end of the year. Something about a planet hitting earth or a polar shift occurring, or even aliens invading earth.

What would be really funny is seeing the reaction of the people who believe the world will end on that day. :nervous:

Signor
01-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Dear 2012

Leave us peacefully,Mankind already seen much destruction on the name of peace.May this year brings unity to Muslim Ummah.Ameen

As for the cult of 2012 followers,all these things only happen in crappy movies,only and only Allah knows when Qiyamah will gonna come,Indeed,he is the master of the day of Resurrection

A Muslim Brother

sister herb
01-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Invasion of aliens sounds interesting...

Pukandi baba
01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
God alone know of when the world ends, no human as any idea even if they pretend to.

Dagless
01-01-2012, 07:23 PM

Yes, but we wont be alive to see that. :p
I never said it was a perfect plan.

CosmicPathos
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Well, next year there's still the palindrome 21 11 12
palindromes are found in DNA too where restriction enzymes cut. Couldnt stop the nerd moment.

CosmicPathos
01-01-2012, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pukandi baba
God alone know of when the world ends, no human as any idea even if they pretend to.
World ends in kalyuga.

Beardo
01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
There's going to be various groups in the US promoting the concept of 12.12.12.

sister herb
01-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I think USA is promised land to that kind of groups.

Abz2000
01-01-2012, 09:49 PM
and i think the us gov will capitalize on the idea to cause more suffering - and blame it on fate.

i do believe that 2012 will be an interesting year though,
more interesting than others.
whether the astrologers sought the guidance of jinns or what i don't know, but they singled out an eventful year

♥ Sofia ♥
01-01-2012, 10:02 PM
:salamext:

i wonder what everyone's reaction will be when the day the world is supposed to 'end' comes and nothing happens... especially those that have already sold everything they own.

lol i remember reading about a guy who sold everything he owned (including his house) for a few cases of beer upon hearing of 2012. :rollseyes

but, hey, maybe the world could 'end' that day. who knows? :D

Darth Ultor
01-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Only God knows. If the Mayans were right, it was a coincidence. Most of the world will wake up on December 13th and go about their lives except for a laugh. But there is supposed to be an end of the universe in a few billion years according to astronomers. The universe is supposed to stretch to its limit. Or we might be swallowed by the Andromeda Galaxy before that.

Samiun
01-02-2012, 03:00 AM
The sad thing is, a lot of people seem to believe that the world will really end on that date. Reminds me of May Day.

Oh and they have a website that are selling 'Supplies', is it me or they are making money out of this hoax fast?

ardianto
01-02-2012, 03:59 AM
It's a reference to the Mayan calendar ending in 12.12.2012.
Only God knows. If the Mayans were right, it was a coincidence. Most of the world will wake up on December 13th and go about their lives except for a laugh.
According to Mayan calendar, the doomsday is in 21st December 2012, not 12.12.12

you have been cheated by people who love to create a sensation.

Mikayeel
01-02-2012, 04:01 AM
12.12.12 is going to be a sad day :( the last of its kind! I liked 11.11.11 because skyrim came out on that day :D

Darth Ultor
01-02-2012, 05:27 AM
According to Mayan calendar, the doomsday is in 21st December 2012, not 12.12.12

you have been cheated by people who love to create a sensation.
In America, we call them attention *****s

peace_maker
01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
I think this thread should have been in the Puzzles and Humor section.
12.12.12 ?That's just 'ordinary good looking' date, like 08.08.08.
Aww, I remember that date. Isn't it the day when olympics was held in Beijing?

Darth Ultor
01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
You know what nobody has said yet andwould be really funny? "12.12.12. is the number of the Beast times two."

Jedi_Mindset
01-02-2012, 02:30 PM
The mayans never said that the world will end that day, only the start of a new cyclus. its the mainstream media who spread this nonsense around like always.

sister herb
01-02-2012, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ♥ Sofia ♥
but, hey, maybe the world could 'end' that day. who knows? :D
If, then here even wouldn´t be anyone to say: "hey look, I was right"

;D

~ Sabr ~
01-04-2012, 09:47 AM

I don't believe in this!!! Because we have lots of events yet to happen - and I don't think they can happen all on 1 year (e.g. Major signs of the day of judgement)

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-04-2012, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam

I don't believe in this!!! Because we have lots of events yet to happen - and I don't think they can happen all on 1 year (e.g. Major signs of the day of judgement)
God! this thread is supposed to be a joke.

~ Sabr ~
01-04-2012, 10:01 AM
^ Ok, no need to be rude :-(

marwen
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
God! this thread is supposed to be a joke.
May be the title is appearing so common or serious.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-04-2012, 10:20 AM
^ Ok, no need to be rude :-(
Sorry, if that seemed rude to you. I was not rude at all. :ermm:

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
May be the title is appearing so common or serious.
You navigated through puzzles and humor section to reach this thread, dont you? :p

~ Sabr ~
01-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Ok brother, no worries.

Darth Ultor
01-04-2012, 01:04 PM

It is a very good idea to read which board you are on. That way you won't take jokes seriously.

ardianto
01-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Invasion of aliens sounds interesting...
The good news: We have beaten them once. That's happened after a Jew computer expert and a Black American pilot infect computer virus to their carrier ship and also put nuclear bomb. It made those aliens lost their shield, and air force that lead by US president could beat them.

The bad news: Those aliens will come again.

The worst new: Now they have amazing anti-virus.

IslamicRevival
01-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I believe there is some truth in the whole 2012 conspiracy. The major media outlets have cleverly hyped this up all year, maybe its a disguised warning to the general public

It could be a false flag, Maybe an all out war in the Middle east triggered by a strike on Iran or maybe even an American attack on Pakistan.
Allah knows best

~ Sabr ~
01-04-2012, 02:46 PM
It is a very good idea to read which board you are on. That way you won't take jokes seriously.
Why are you being so rude? I am only saying I don't believe in it. I am entitled to my opinion!!! and :wasalamex might help also.

aadil77
01-04-2012, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Lol, you've been here long enough to know that IB (sadly) doesn't take jokes very well. :rollseyes
don't be such an appeaser

ابن آل مرة
01-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Why are you being so rude? I am only saying I don't believe in it. I am entitled to my opinion!!! and :wasalamex might help also.
He is not a Muslim so don't expect a reply to the Salam, plus don't take things too seriously sister.

format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
I believe there is some truth in the whole 2012 conspiracy. The major media outlets have cleverly hyped this up all year, maybe its a disguised warning to the general public

It could be a false flag, Maybe an all out war in the Middle east triggered by a strike on Iran or maybe even an American attack on Pakistan.
Allah knows best
Iran isn't gonna do crap, and U.S. is just laughing at their empty threats. Even if U.S. strikes Iran, most likely it's going to be a small operation not like a major scale war. I ask Allah to make the Rafidha and Nasara destroy each other.

IslamicRevival
01-04-2012, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.

Iran isn't go do crap, and U.S. is just laughing at their empty threats. Even if U.S. strikes Iran, most likely it's going to be a small operation not like a major scale war. I ask Allah to make the Rafidha and Nasara destroy each other.
You wish your Muslim brothers and sisters of Iran to be destroyed? Shame on you, and people like you who think this way. This type of arrogance and attitude is sickening

May Allah grant Iran victory and success.
Ameen

ابن آل مرة
01-04-2012, 04:43 PM
You wish your Muslim brothers and sisters of Iran to be destroyed?
Erm..yea? Btw, I was talking about the Rafidha, not the Sunnis in Iran, may Allah help our Sunni brothers in Iran against the Rafidah. Ameen

Shame on you, and people like you who think this way. This type of arrogance and attitude is sickening
Right..

May Allah grant Iran victory and success.Ameen
Don't be foolish, you have no clue what you are talking about, what do you know about the Shias and their treachery? Unity? OK.

As for my signature you commented about, even though you edited your post, I'll answer it. First of all, it's not an Ayah from the Qur'an. Second of all, please read posts carefully before commenting on 1, 2, 3.

Galaxy
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
You can also access this page through the New Posts page, some people may have not realized this is not a joke because of that, honest mistake.

IslamicRevival
01-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Praying for the destruction of your own Muslim brothers and sisters of Islam is disgusting, why not pray and ask Allah to guide them instead? I guess you want every Muslim who doesn't have the same beliefs as you 'destroyed'. :hmm:

You dont need to answer as one look at your signature tells me everything i need to know and what brand of Islam you follow, i suppose you are the same type of person who thinks its OK to blow up shrines aswell.

Nothing more to say, It would be a pointless exercise trying to reason with a bigot
Good night

Jedi_Mindset
01-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Its that i don't trust the iran government. And Allah knows best, with what will happen. But never wish for death and destruction to the innocents bro, like america always does.

ابن آل مرة
01-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Praying for the destruction of your own Muslim brothers and sisters of Islam is disgusting, why not pray and ask Allah to guide them instead? I guess you want every Muslim who doesn't have the same beliefs as you 'destroyed'. :hmm:

You dont need to answer as one look at your signature tells me everything i need to know and what brand of Islam you follow, i suppose you are the same type of person who thinks its OK to blow up shrines aswell.

Nothing more to say, It would be a pointless exercise trying to reason with a bigot
Good night
Lol you crack me up man..now you know the brand of Islam I follow? I don't even know where to begin with this! Let me just tell you that I am a Muslim, who tries to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah, from the Understanding of the Sahaba, and the Salaf as-Salihin who came after. May Allah make me and you steadfast on the truth.

Shrines shouldn't exist in first place, but if they do exist in a particular place, it shouldn't be blown up when it's full of shrine worshipers. It was narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me: “Shall I not send you on the same mission as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? Do not leave any statue without erasing it, and do not leave any raised grave without leveling it.” (Narrated by Muslim, 969).

Perhaps I was not clear in my dua against shias. When two groups fight each other, for example in this case, the U.S. and Iran, how are they innocent civilians? They are in war, aren't they? When I made dua that they destroy each other, I had no intention of favoring destruction on civilians. Again, Shias are not my brothers and sisters. May Allah guide the ignorant shias to the path of Sirat al-Mustaqeem, and humiliate and destroy them if guidance is not written for them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Its that i don't trust the iran government. And Allah knows best, with what will happen. But never wish for death and destruction to the innocents bro, like america always does.
Akhi, please read my post again. Barak Allahu feek.

'Abd-al Latif
04-16-2012, 12:39 AM

Well if the world is going to end in a few months then we'd better repent for our actions, prepare for life in the grave and await for the horn signalling the beginning of the hour to blow.

Therefore I believe we should spend less time in discussion and more time in making amends.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!