/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This too shall pass

Beardo
12-31-2011, 05:43 AM
It will all pass eventually. Time will show everything. I suppose I just wish time hurried up and showed me earlier. But that's where patience comes in.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Aleena
12-31-2011, 05:58 AM
:sl:

"Let the days do as they please
And be optimistic when destiny decrees
Do not despair due to the events of nights past
For the events of this world were not meant to last."

[ Imam Al Shafi’ee ]

ardianto
12-31-2011, 01:13 PM
When I was young I believed, time is money. But now I am sure, time is not money.

We can spend our money as much as we can. And we can work to make our money back. But if we spend our time, we cannot do anything to get our time back. Just memories.

So, use your time as good as you can.

:)

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
It will all pass eventually. Time will show everything. I suppose I just wish time hurried up and showed me earlier. But that's where patience comes in.
:sl:

You will get accepted into the university of your choice Insha Allah.

Meanwhile, stop getting too anxious :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-01-2012, 03:19 AM
I often heard people say "I can not wait, I want that day come soon".

No, no, don't thinking like this. Time is very valuable thing. It's better if while wait, me use our time to do another activity.

syilla
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM
now what i believe knowledge is power. Knowledge is the key to everything especially in this world.

Tilmeez
01-03-2012, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I'm not surprise at this thread and the content of it. Come on! Don't grow too early. I often say the flowers which grow early they fade away early.

Live the time. Spend it wisely. Enjoy it! Every moment of our lives is unique and we are not gona get it back. So don't wish to skip these days. Try learning some skills, increasing your knowledge or at least try knowing you mom.

Let it pass it on its own pace. It will any way.

PS: I don't love you. Actually, I think, I do. :skeleton:

Huzzy_786
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Have I missed something :heated: I don't understand anything :hmm: Anyone care to explain?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!