/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abu Taubah's Letter and Arrest

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-31-2011, 06:01 PM
:sl:

I just came across this earlier today and I was shocked...!!

His letter to the Muslims, outlining his arrest.

http://peacebruv.wordpress.com/2011/...om-abu-taubah/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
12-31-2011, 06:18 PM
If I write a letter it won't make it there before the 5th of January, does his attorney have an email?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Yea January 5th is too soon! And it's the weekend as well...if we knew of it earlier, that would have given us more time :/ But honestly, don't let it stop you from writing a letter. You still have a better chance than not sending one at all, inshaAllaah.

I don't know. Maybe you can search the guy on google.

Uthman
01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
The email address was given in the post. It's don_west@fd.org

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
01-02-2012, 03:26 PM
:sl: is this open only to people who listen and attend his lectures? The only time when I listened to him attentively was at the Deen Show.

It's sad to see scholars being treated this way(I just found out)
As I have always tried to be honest with you all. I would like to say that you people ask us to teach. You say, “come back to the West and share that knowledge that Allaah has blessed you all with.” But when we come back we mostly get emotional support. And even in that, everytime some scandal comes wherein we are being tested many of you all leave us flat. You want us to sacrifice but you are not willing to even be bothered. You ask us to teach class and you only come half of the time or don’t even prepare. This has to change. The Prophet said that knowledge will disappear through the disappearance of the people of knowledge. Those possessing authenic old-fashioned Islamic training and cultivation are rare in the world today and even rarer in the West. Get it before its gone.

Abz2000
01-02-2012, 07:24 PM
i don't get it, was was the brother doing with special ops?
I am still a member of the Special-Operations Community, and on more than one occassion during the past 20 years, at the behest of the Government, I have been in the physical and constructive possession of firearms.
Allah knows, still, it would be sad to see him suffer if he is really sincere.
May Allah guide us all

where can we get a transcript of his conversation where he spoke of Hajj and Quran in order to give our opinion?
look forward to some info soon as,

here's the email for the bro who asked:

Please send all letters to Abu Taubah’s attorney: Donald R. West (Esq)
201 S. Orange Avenue Suite 300
Orlando, Florida 32801 (USA)
email: don_west@fd.org

Please send a copy of all emails to admin@myfiks.org
peace

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-02-2012, 09:10 PM
:sl:

^^Meh I dunno how I missed the email lol. thanks guys...also I tried looking for it too, not found it as of yet. I would assume its somewhere on the FIKS website. i dont doubt his intentions or sincerity.

Not the last Ramadhan but the one before, I attended his live lectures online, during the entire month of Ramadhan. MashaAllaah really beneficial.

@Samiun - his request is to all the Muslims, not just his students. Wouldnt make sense for it to just be his students etc..

I dunno bout the special ops thing, i only just learned of it in his email...maybe was his way of provng something..wallaahu alam. He used to be an ex con..so i feel like theyre taking advantage of this fact.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!