/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thread issue?

serena77
12-31-2011, 10:03 PM
salaams
on the new threads list on the main page.. the top three or four that are in orange if i click on it, it basically says the thread doesn't exist anymore. Am i missing something ?
Serena

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Wa Alaaykum AsSalaam sis

I've noticed this aswell, in fact not only with the orange ones, all of them in the top 10 stat bar ..It's only started recently
It comes up with this weird message ..

'oops! The page you are looking for could not be found. Try searching for it in the address bar above.'

Aprender
01-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah. Having the same problem. I just have to search in the section the new posts are in to view them...

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 03:59 AM
:sl:

Oh, I thought that was only my problem.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-01-2012, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Wa Alaaykum AsSalaam sis

I've noticed this aswell, in fact not only with the orange ones, all of them in the top 10 stat bar ..It's only started recently
It comes up with this weird message ..

'oops! The page you are looking for could not be found. Try searching for it in the address bar above.'
Wa' alaikum salam

Here what I see "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Admin did some changes to this forum. I think because it was still in the process.

Haya emaan
01-01-2012, 01:02 PM
same problem with me..

Innocent Soul
01-01-2012, 03:27 PM
same problem here also....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!