/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another Earthquake in Japan

Beardo
01-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Take a few minutes to pray for the people in Japan who started the new year off with a 7.0 magnitude earthquake.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed1
01-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Let this be a reminder.

Ramadhan
01-01-2012, 08:21 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/01/wo...an-earthquake/

(CNN) -- A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 6.8 struck off the coast of Japan on Sunday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

The earthquake hit 468 kilometers (302 miles) south-southwest of Tokyo at a depth of 348 kilometers, according to the USGS.
At a depth of 348 km, I don't think it does much damage Insha Allah

ardianto
01-01-2012, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
At a depth of 348 km, I don't think it does much damage Insha Allah
Currently, there is no damage reported.

(according to metrotvnews.com)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
01-01-2012, 03:19 PM
This earthquake caused no damage nor injured or deaths. Alhamdulillah

Signor
01-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Alhamdullilah

truthseeker63
01-16-2012, 11:03 AM
I will pray for the Japanese.

Pygoscelis
01-16-2012, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
Let this be a reminder.
Of the tsunami? I was listening to CBC yesterday and they were reporting on people on the west coast of Canada and the US finding Japanese debris washing up on the shores. Apparently there is a giant mass of post-disaster-stuff floating slowly over the ocean. That must be eery to find.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!