/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum doesnt work on weekdays

Moneeb
01-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Assalam Walaycum. I have been some trouble about getting on the forums on the weekdays. On the weekends, I can go to the forum(For some reason, I cant seem to last night, Saturday). When I try to go on the weekdays, it says the website isnt working or cant connect to it. I have good Internet connection and I dont know why I cant come to the forums on the weekdays. How come? What's wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzzy_786
01-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I assume they were trying to fix a few bugs which they had with the new features or maybe it was just too much people on at the same time , Allah knows best.

Ramadhan
01-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Do you use the same computer, connection and internet provider for the weekdays and the weekend?

Eric H
01-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Ramadhan;
Do you use the same computer, connection and internet provider for the weekdays and the weekend
I have the same problem too, but it is mostly in the mornings UK time, that the forum is down on my one and only remaining computer.
I have tried hitting the computer with a hammer, putting it in a bucket of water, and drying it out with a blow torch, but none of these simple remedies seem to work any more.

As I enjoy the forum so much, the only solution left to me, is to get out of bed at 3pm, and go straight on the forum.:hiding:

Thanks for all your hard work of the mods, keeping this forum well regulated.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!