/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are your views?

wafiya
01-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Salaam.

What are your views on someone finding an object (fruit, stone, fish etc...) with Allah name on it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
01-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I do not believe in such miracles. Allah swt does not have dirty writing.

Beardo
01-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Allahu Alam. If it strengthens your faith, then go ahead and believe it. Personally, I find it hard to believe. The major part of faith is believing without seeing, anyway. Hence why we are the best nation, because we do not have the miracles like the previous nations.

♥ Sofia ♥
01-01-2012, 06:45 PM
:wasalamext

i think they make cute pictures, lol, but i agree with beardo. i don't think anyone's imaan would be entirely dependent on such miracles, but if so, then said person really hasn't seen the true beauty of islam in it's entirety. half the pictures i've seen look photoshopped to me, anyway :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
♥ Sofia ♥
01-01-2012, 06:47 PM
... needless to say, anything's possible with the power of allah swt.

جوري
01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
part of faith is believing without seeing, anyway
Are all the things seen not enough to strengthen faith? I hate to quote an atheist but how wise were the words '' "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''

:w:

wafiya
01-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your views guys .... I guess its just down to your own personal view .... Iam still unsure about it myself ... but like one of you has said anything is possible with the power of Allah swt.

TrueStranger
01-02-2012, 05:50 AM
I would say Allah knows best. But I just saw something beautiful and I'm sure I wasn't hallucinating. ;D

Hamza Asadullah
01-02-2012, 06:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I do not believe in such miracles. Allah swt does not have dirty writing.
How is the name of Allah written in his creations like fruit, vegetables etc dirty? Please think before making such statements.

Hamza Asadullah
01-02-2012, 06:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wafiya
Salaam.

What are your views on someone finding an object (fruit, stone, fish etc...) with Allah name on it?
Asalaamu Alaikum, yes such a thing is true as i myself know of someone who had seen it and he showed me and clearly without a doubt the name of Allah was written on it. We also got it confirmed from a scholar. It is not something one should boast about though but it is something one should reflect upon and thank Allah for and keep to oneself in order to avoid pride and showing off.

And Allah knows bst in all matters

CosmicPathos
01-02-2012, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
How is the name of Allah written in his creations like fruit, vegetables etc dirty? Please think before making such statements.
I did not mean that the act of Allah's name being written is dirty. If Allah swt actually made it to be written then I'd be in love with it.

What I meant was that the pics I've seen, the name of Allah is written in messy Arabic writing. I do not think if Allah swt wrote His name to be shown as a miracle to people then He would cause it to be written in messy writing, rather He would cause His name to be written in calligraphy never ever conceived before by mortal men.

ardianto
01-02-2012, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
If it strengthens your faith, then go ahead and believe it.
But don't ever thinking that object has a 'power'.

syilla
01-03-2012, 06:25 AM
i believe that Allah is the one who gives ideas, powers or ikhtiar to do something. but i also believe than jinns and iblees loves to make us go astray. So believe in miracles and everything comes from Allah swt but at the same time don't do shirk.

Do you remember prophet Musa with his stick that open up the sea. Believe it because it happens too in Jindo Islan in north korea 2.8km one hour walk from onshore to the island.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!