/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nosy parents

anonymous
01-01-2012, 08:42 PM
I let my mom use my iPad to talk to my brother and found her reading my messages to my brother. She is so nosy and it bothers me. She snoops into everything. I've caught her checking my email and other networks too. There is no privacy whatsoever. It's not like I have anything to hide either and it's getting on my nerves. This isn't fair. They don't even tell me. They think they're being sneaky but she's really not. I can tell and I know they're doing this. Sometimes I see on the bottom of my account, "signed in from another location" and I walk by her room and see her minimize the screen immediately. I don't know how she's getting into my accounts and i change the passwords often.

I can't bear it anymore.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-01-2012, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I don't know how she's getting into my accounts and i change the passwords often.
If i was you...i would sit down with her and learn a few things about circumventing computer security systems

CosmicPathos
01-01-2012, 09:40 PM
lol, well it depends on how old are you. if you are 12 years old, i think its about right that shes checking on what you do on the net. If you are 20 years old then yes it is bit problmatic that shes checking your inbox.

Cabdullahi
01-01-2012, 09:54 PM
If she doesn't want you to chat to girls online, then she should find you a aroosa

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
01-01-2012, 09:58 PM
lol I'm almost 20 and my parents still take their peeks. They think I don't know!

Salahudeen
01-01-2012, 11:21 PM
lol parents do this cos of their protectiveness, you'll all ways be vulnerable in their eyes and they feel they have to be there to protect you from any bad people that's why they do this, it's not cos their nosy or get a kick out of it, they just want to make sure no one is corrupting their kid.

In this day and age your kid could be doing anything behind your back so they want to make sure you're not going down the wrong path, I'd even hire a private investigator if I was suspicious of my kid, or just put a disguise on and be the investigator myself ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!