/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua Dhuha

syilla
01-03-2012, 05:24 AM
:sl: all,

I love this dua and nasheed from our local artist 'unic'. But the thing is the video i shared is in malay translations.

i found a link that share the meaning but i'm not sure its accuracy.

http://fingularity.tumblr.com/post/2...ua-translation

“Oh Allah, verily the time of Dhuha is but Your time of Dhuha, all beauty is but Your beauty, all strength is but Your strength, all power is but Your power and all protection is but Your protection.”

”Oh Allah, if my rezqi is still in the the skies, please let if down and if it’s still in the ground, please let it out. Please make it easier if it is hard, if it is haraam please make it halal and please make it nearer if it is still far away. The blessings of the time of Dhuha, Your greatness, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power; bestow upon us all that you have bestowed unto Your righteous servants.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!