/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving everyone their rights...

anonymous
01-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Who has more rights - does a wife have more right over her husband than his own sister?
What do you do when your husband is so close to his siblings that you opinion doesnt even count as much and the husband confronts the siblings on some matters that concern you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-04-2012, 02:40 AM
:sl:

ukhti can you please elaborate more on the situations. its too general because everyone has its rights and you can hardly say that the other person has more right than the other one.

tigerkhan
01-04-2012, 06:03 AM
this lesson i heard after too much bearing...and i am telling u in free. LOL
the top level of Akhlaaq is to treat other with care of their nature. and every person have diffrent nature, eg Abu Sufyan RA was a leader of Makka, so after the conquest of Makka, Prophet PBUH said anyone who take rescue in home of Abu Sufyan , he will be saved. Prophet PBUH was conquerer that time but HE just for the sake of nature (as he was leader) of Abu- Suyan said this. so naturally he got impressed and bcame muslim and get attached with Prophet PBUH.
infact to attain this level of akhlaaq is difficult bcz its difficult to understand everyones nature. BUT if u know about the nature of ur haubby that he is strongly in love with his sublings, treat him with compromise to his nature. he will be hapy with u and insh he value ur this sacrifice. i am not saying he is doing right but i am saying what u can do best possible in this situation. or if its beyond ur control, then u can talk to him about the issue. but maybe this will be increase distance btw u.
anyway may Allah SWT be with u and my heartly prayer r wid u.

ardianto
01-04-2012, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
BUT if u know about the nature of ur haubby that he is strongly in love with his sublings, treat him with compromise to his nature. he will be hapy with u and insh he value ur this sacrifice.
But how about her husband and his siblings? Do they treat this sister compromise to her nature too?

We must look this case not only from the husband viewpoint or the wife viewpoint. But we must stand on neutral position.

I agree with sister Syilla, this anonymous sister need to elaborate more on the situation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
01-04-2012, 11:12 AM
I third the motion:D

tigerkhan
01-05-2012, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
But how about her husband and his siblings? Do they treat this sister compromise to her nature too?
i agree both have to compromise. but if he dont, then she should, otherwise break up.... maybe the next one have more shortcomming and she have to compromise with him more than this one.

ardianto
01-05-2012, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
i agree both have to compromise. but if he dont, then she should, otherwise break up.... maybe the next one have more shortcomming and she have to compromise with him more than this one.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...life-hell.html

I have a suspicion, there is a similarity between these two cases. A husband who did not establish his own family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!