/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coran

abou khaled
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
salam aleikoum
baraka Allah fikoum

أَتَأْمُرُونَ النَّاسَ بِالْبِرِّ وَتَنسَوْنَ أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ تَتْلُونَ الْكِتَابَ أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ
2.44. Ata/muroona alnnasa bialbirri watansawna anfusakum waantum tatloona alkitaba afala taAAqiloona
2.44. Commanderez-vous aux gens de faire le bien , et vous oubliez vous-mêmes de le faire, alors que vous récitez le Livre ? êtes-vous donc dépourvus de raison ? .
2.44 . Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget ( to practise it ) ? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
01-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Allah SWT says "people who advice others to spend their life by right way but they are not doing it their self while they also know the instruction of Allah SWT about it.

abou khaled
01-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Salam aleikoum

2.186. Et quand Mes serviteurs t'interrogent sur Moi.. alors Je suis tout proche : Je réponds à l'appel de celui qui Me prie quand il Me prie. Qu'ils répondent à Mon appel, et qu'ils croient en Moi, afin qu'ils soient bien guidés.
2.186 . And when My servant question thee concerning Me , then surely I am nigh . I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me . So let them bear My call and let them trust in Me , in order that they may be led aright .

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!