/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The way they treat the women and girls

syilla
01-05-2012, 03:36 AM
:sl:

i was making a research to visit some places and saw that some are full of prostitution clubs.

It is so heart breaking how the men treat the ladies like toys and even how the women was being brought up accepting how cheap they are and accept it fully.
I can't imagine one day how they are going to find someone really trully cares and love them or how one day they felt inl ove and will be heart broken.

The girls let themselves being exposed with unhealthy act and disease and some will not truly understand the meaning of having fully functional family.

Men should never ever used them and take it as an opportunity. Remember that they always and always wanted something pure and living a better life.

I was remember a quote sayings that a girl is a future, treat them and educate them islamically and you will have the best generations.

Abu Umamah reported that a young man came to Messenger of Allah and said,

"O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to commit zina." The people shouted and the Prophet said, "Stop it!" The Messenger of Allah said, "Let him calm down. Calm here." He came and sat in front of Allah Messenger who said to him, "Would you like it for your mother?" He said, "No." He said, "Likewise, people do not like it for their daughters. Would you like it for your daughter?" He replied, "No." (And Rasulullah asked the same question but to sisters and aunts in which the person answered no for each questions). Then Allah's Messenger put his hand on his chest and said, "O Allah, forgive his sins, purify his heart and make him chaste." (Al-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jam Al-Kabeer).

subhanallah it is so heart breaking :(.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-05-2012, 04:37 AM
i'm telling to the men out there when theres no demand theres no supply.

So read these to know the stories of human trafficking

http://jammedtruestories.blogspot.com/

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2011...n-trafficking/

Marina-Aisha
01-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Some women r tricked in the horrible business, some men promise they will treat like queens and end up as there pimps. Some people trick them by promising a good job for a visa and find out after they arrive in a new country. Some people just fall in the trap, it's really sad.. Like u said heart breaking.

Jedi_Mindset
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Subhan'Allah

Indeed, some men treat them like toys, here in holland prostution is even ''legal''. Also many prostitutes here are forced to do by their ''boyfriends'' aka pimps or loverboys. And the gov here doesn't even see it, most prostitutes here are forced by criminals...

But one point here, thats why women these days need mahrams ''protectors/guardians''.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
01-06-2012, 09:30 AM
^^^ akhi that is so true. Lots of country wants to legalise prostitution but they never try to make any kind of research of the dark side behind the prostituion.

ardianto
01-06-2012, 02:22 PM
:sl:

In some villages in a district in my province, prostitution is regarded as respectable job. Parents urge their daughters to go to big cities and become prostitutes. Those parents are living in the homes and enjoy the money that sent by their daughters.

And I got an information from a friend from that district, many of those prostitutes actually have husbands in their villages, who never work and spend their days to having fun.

syilla
01-06-2012, 02:33 PM
^^^ yes i know thats what i'm talking about. some teenagers do it part time just to buy a handphone. i think some one needs to go to do da'wah there not just in muslims countries.:hmm:

ardianto
01-06-2012, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
yes i know thats what i'm talking about. some teenagers do it part time just to buy a handphone.
Few of my friends have experience, when they went to a place, they meet teenager in parking area who offer their bodies.

But I never have this experience. Yeah, there is difference between those friends and me, they have luxury cars, I have not.

syilla
01-06-2012, 03:08 PM
^^^scarry...i don't want to think about it. i'm going to tell any da'wah group to go there and do da'wah hopefully

~ Sabr ~
01-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Women are not so vulnerable that they cannot look after themselves. Hell I've known a lot of strong women, more stronger than men, who can take care of themselves. Men are becoming too girly and gay nowadays! Joke"

Riana17
01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
The first job on earth was prostitution, I try to go in Prostitute's mind and I think they are cold blooded, they dont have feelings anymore but that doesn't mean there is no hope. Remember the hadith about prostitute who help the animal drink water, she goes to heaven mashallah.

Prostitution is old business, can't kill it, forget about Europe, its widely avaialable everywhere.. cant kill it, cant judge them. May Allah lead good hearted people to the right path, Ameen ya Rabb

Marina-Aisha
01-09-2012, 04:49 PM
have to agree we will always have it, some people even pimp out there own children..some people r sooo..i dont even have the words...

Ramadhan
01-09-2012, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
have to agree we will always have it, some people even pimp out there own children..some people r sooo..i dont even have the words...
Very true.
I have some friends who work in organizations to combat child trafficking (in some areas in west java, for the benefit of br. ardianto), it was such eye opening because it turned out that the parents are willingly to sell/encourage their children to work in the sex industry because it is much more lucrative than working in factories.

The problem is classic: economy and unequal distribution of wealth.
When you are poor but every single day you are bombarded through television that you are nothing if you don't have this and that and you see people driving nice cars and live in luxury houses, obviously unless you have very very strong eeman, you will be tempted when offered quick cash no matter how horrifying the trade is.

Marina-Aisha
01-09-2012, 10:45 PM
I just can't understand it through, u gave birth to them and ur willing to sell them for money? ur there role models, u guide them and nature them.not sell for buck or too! So people can't even have children.

tw009
01-10-2012, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Astaghfirullah! some of these stories are extremely heartbreaking. These people who ruin the lives of such innocent girls will surely get what they deserve.

Reflections
01-10-2012, 12:30 AM
May Allah protect our children and future offsprings from such evil filthy acts..and protect their emaan and ours till yawmul qiyamah..allahoma ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!