/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dawah Forum

Huzzy_786
01-05-2012, 01:58 PM
:sl:

Brothers and Sisters, You can look all over the world, a lot of muslim youth are lacking in basic knowledge of Islam, only a handful know the terms used by muslims (fard,nafl,wajib, etc) Who can we blame?

For this reason I present to you a new way of learning Islam! Dawah Forum, This forum was presented and made with the intention to encourage other youth to learn more about Islam, Alhamdulillah I am fortunate to be surrounded by masajids, however others have to travel miles to get to there closest one! Subhanallah, Inshallah they will be rewarded for this.

I have used a lot of idea's from this forum but as this certain forum provides content for non-muslims too, Dawah Forum only concentrates on muslims. Alhamdulillah if we do have any brothers in humanity or sister in humanity we look to direct them to here inshallah.

Being a youth myself I feel this forum has motivated me and my friends who have helped me with this project. Inshallah check out this forum by clicking the link below and do not forget to register inshallah!

www.dawahforum.co.cc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzzy_786
01-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Mashallah we've moved to a new domain! www.dawahforum.com!

Huzzy_786
02-03-2012, 04:32 PM
:bump1:

Huzzy_786
02-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Mashallah a lot of improvement!
Updates:
- We've got quote of the day on the home page.
- We have 24/7 radio in which there are qur'an/nasheeds/bayans playing 24 hours and 7 days a week!

Visit us at : www.dawahforum.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
02-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I am checking on it now...

May Allah bless you , love you ,Be pleased with you and elevate your status in this dunya and in Al Akhirah and the whole Ummah too Ameeen

Huzzy_786
02-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Jazakallah for your kind words. Inshallah register and also let others know about this forum as you will gain reward at the same time inshallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!