01-05-2012, 11:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/abz20001.../0/w4hO6BE_hQM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-06-2012, 04:38 AM
that didn't come out right, here's the embedded vid:

جوري
02-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Imagine what the ummah can do if they have that kind of courage?.. this is the fearlessness of one man if we can all be this fearless.. sob7an Allah.. this needs a different title..
I remember reading a comment from a buffoon saying, ''maybe it was a pilot on a Russian craft, just saying'', and I wrote back. ''Up to the moment of death he was a suicidal Muslim terrorist, the minute he made that incredible maneuver it he became a Russian hero''..

Every kind of warfare they'll use against us, but Allah swt has promised us victory so give not to their mind games..

:w:

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-22-2012, 03:21 AM
That was a courageous move, i believe that israeli pilot was intimidated. ;D

But still, israeli pilots are badasses...in the whole middle-east.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
02-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Interesting.

Check this out, hope some of the English subtitles might help. In summary, 5 enemy kills within a minute. Now only if these idiots can shoot down american drones.

جوري
02-22-2012, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
But still, israeli pilots are badasses...in the whole middle-east.
Not really.. it is simply what they'd like you to believe and it is sad that you do! We've taken down their 300 million dollar Bar Lev Line with water!.. I don't know who gave you the impression that they're 'bad-asses'?
Guess marketing really will take you everywhere!

جوري
02-22-2012, 03:35 AM

and that is with half assed resources.. All people need is faith and their wits about them!

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-22-2012, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Not really.. it is simply what they'd like you to believe and it is sad that you do! We've taken down their 300 million dollar Bar Lev Line with water!.. I don't know who gave you the impression that they're 'bad-asses'?
Guess marketing really will take you everywhere!

It's true that I am forced to believe that. I used to watch dog fights on History channel and when i was younger and they always used to show how the israeli pilots shot down syrian, egyptian, jordanian planes...So still no I am in that impression. :p

جوري
02-22-2012, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
forced to believe that
Forced to believe is the operative word here, just like they'll have people believing they're winning the war in Iraq and Afghanistan or any part of the middle east when anything is further from the truth, they're trillions in debt, haven't managed to achieve any of their goals but ravage people and ruin their infrastructure and in the process unite them under one heart as is happening in afghanistan today with the latest snafu of Quran burning.
They've not met any goals or secured what it is they're actually there for and they're already trying to negotiate with the Taliban or as they refer to them the 'bad guy'
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/12/wo...pagewanted=all
Does negotiating with the 'bad guy' seem like something a winning army would do?

CosmicPathos
02-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Israel indeed has nice toys and they have good skills in the air, no doubt. But many Arab pilots along with Pakistani pilots shot down Israeli planes in the past few conflicts. Israeli air force is not invincible.

جوري
02-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Nice toys ergo our tax dollars and our land left and right they looting something. But they're cowards .. fully armed and still running for their lives like cockroaches.. which let's face it they're!

CosmicPathos
02-22-2012, 04:09 AM
haha run dogs run.

جوري
02-22-2012, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
haha run dogs run.
I got a kick out of that too.. The funny part is how fully armed and clad in protective gear.. insha'Allah fear will forever flourish in their satanic hearts!

8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Abz2000
02-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Lol, love the way the old woman clapped, that's wot happens when you occupy people who have dignity

Snowflake
02-25-2012, 04:22 PM
I feel so stupid for asking this butI don't get how it was all caught on camera? Who was filming it? I mean in some shots the planes were coming right at the camera? How?????

Salahudeen
02-25-2012, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
I feel so stupid for asking this butI don't get how it was all caught on camera? Who was filming it? I mean in some shots the planes were coming right at the camera? How?????
I think maybe these planes have recorders on them. If something happens to the pilot they recover the recording to see what happened maybe.

Perseveranze
02-25-2012, 04:35 PM
If one of those Mujahedeen learned to drive these planes, they'd do even more "badass" stuff I believe.

CosmicPathos
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose
Its an animation sister, not real.

Abz2000
02-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Part of it seems like on board recording, part helmet cam (where he watches the plane dive vertically) and part digital reconstruction, you can see from the blueprints behind the author that they were working on graphics and must have been suitably impressed to have gone to the effort of making the vid, will probably show it to their pilots during training now.

CosmicPathos
02-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Its not real bro, I am telling you. I am a huge fan of jet planes and wanted to be an air force pilot, so trust me when i say its not real.

its high quality animation and it seems real but ti is not.

moreover during old days, there were no cams in pilot's helmets.

if you want to see a nice real video, enjoy this, ignore the song, no sight beautiful than being in blue skies going faster than 1000 km/h

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-25-2012, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
Thirteen Senses - Into the Fire! Very Nice. :)
One does not simply ignore this song... :p

CosmicPathos
02-25-2012, 05:18 PM
^^^ hussh, we're on islamic forums !!! :p

Abz2000
02-25-2012, 06:05 PM
yes, this one raised my interest in flying quite a bit, i guess we'll have many U.S planes at our disposal to play with once Allah gives us victory (may He make us worthy)
those are among the best toys:

CosmicPathos
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
i guess we'll have many u.s planes at our disposal to play with once allah gives us victory (may he make us worthy)
word. Word.

I cant wait to get my hands dirty on F-22 Raptor.

جوري
02-25-2012, 10:24 PM
parts of it are from the day of, airforce shows were/are very popular in Egypt and are all caught on camera on both sides ours and the enemy. If you youtube the Bar Lev line 1973 you'll find some scenes from the day of, and the rest they fill in like they would a movie..

Scimitar
02-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Wow, that pilot just won my heart... what a crazy "Donkey" jockey (I race in AGCR you see, and we love combat piloting. Got a few global number ones myself)

this is the fearlessness of one man if we can all be this fearless
Desperation will drive any man to be fearless... granted.

Every kind of warfare they'll use against us, but Allah swt has promised us victory so give not to their mind games..
Ameen...

Speaking of manuvers...

check this out, riding in a jeep - on two wheels, and your mates are taking the other two wheels - OFF. And then.... attempting to put them back on again... all this happening while the driver is bombing it down the highway...

These guys are the mutts nutts. Here, enjoy:

Scimi

Al-Mufarridun
02-27-2012, 02:03 AM
I remember watching that episode on the history channel. The clip is from a series called Dogfights that was aired on the History channel. Most of the dogfights are animated. here is a link; click here

modern air warfare always reminds me of surah al-Fil.

-------
Have you not considered, [O Muhammad], how your Lord dealt with the companions of the elephant?
Did He not make their plan into misguidance?
And He sent against them birds in flocks,
Striking them with stones of hard clay, And He made them like eaten straw.
--------

Whenever i read this surah, i picture a flock of jet-fighters taking out a tank regiment out in the desert.
It would have been an amazing scene to witness. May Allah swt return this Ummah to its rightful place. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!