/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why some have regrets and why some not?

syilla
01-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Why some have regrets and why some not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
01-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Asalam Alaikkum

I do have regrets, like when I got mad quickly or scream at my husband for nonsense, I have regrets of being too kind to people (financially), in return they all cheated me lol and some more

I have regrets so I can avoid them in future:D

However I dont have regrets in circumstances given to me by Allah (swt) like my looks, nationality, money, etc Alhamdollellah we dont have loan, we have comfortable life and we dont bother others.

Ghazalah
01-08-2012, 03:43 PM
'Never say you regret something, because at one point, it was exactly what you wanted.' < Controversial quote which comes to mind :D

Depends on the way you see your life. If you think you have no meaning in life, you live and that's it. You will die and that's it. Then you're bound to have a lot of regrets. You will always see life in a pessismistic manner, because you don't have something to fall back on.
As Muslims, when something goes wrong, you know you have Islam, you know you can go and do whudhu and connect with Allah swt. You will start to live with the mistakes you've made and through the mercy of Allah swt learn to become a better person.

I don't know whether that answers your Q though... :ermm:

syilla
01-12-2012, 02:09 AM
jazakallah khayr for all the replies... :)

i think i know the answer. Most of them who said they don't have regrets actually hide their feelings not mentioning it or try to deny it...and most probably they didn't realise they actually regrets the action and made them feel awkward.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-16-2012, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Why some have regrets and why some not?
I think most of us have regrets about things we have done or choices we have made. But what we have to realise is that those choices have made us who we are today. We learn from our failures no our successes. Maybe if we made another choice then we would not be who we are today. So the path we have chosen is what was destined for us.

Therefore we should accept it, learn from it and make the best of now, striving as much as we can and having good intentions and being sincere along the way in whatever we do and always having hope and trust in Allah and having faith and relying on him.

ژاله
01-24-2012, 04:39 PM
I think all of us have our own share of regrets. Just realize your mistakes, analyze them and dont repeat them the next time.

Hamza Asadullah
01-24-2012, 06:26 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!