/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any NBA fans on here?

syed1
01-06-2012, 04:35 AM
Who watches NBA?

I wouldn't consider my self a huge fan but I do enjoy watching the games.

Anyone on LI watch NBA? what is your favourite team? Player?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
01-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Yes. I watch NBA sometimes with my dad but I'm not a big fan either. I like Steve Nash. Manu Ginobili when he's not being too aggressive. Heard he was out on injury though. I think Goran Drajic is a good player with potential. Will have to see how he does now that he's with the Rockets.

I suppose I don't have a favorite team anymore. Sometimes I just go for the one that's wearing a color I like...heh.

Is basketball a popular sport outside of the Americas?

IslamBox
01-06-2012, 07:01 AM
I also like to watch NBA whenever i get the chance. I also play basketball and i love the game. I like L.A Lakers . and Lebron James and Kobe Bryant both are my favorite players.

Samiun
01-06-2012, 07:49 AM
:sl: I am also not a big fan of NBA but I will watch it if I have time. I haven't watched it lately due to either being lazy or the LIVE schedule is during school time. I still enjoy watching basketball though. My fav player would be Kareem Abdul Jabar. I think I started to root for lakers becuz it was his team, then I became neutral when Dallas Mavericks owned every1 in NBA last year with Dirk Nowitzki making crazy shots. Kareem's hook shot is deadly!Btw, did u guys know that Shaq is a Muslim?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
01-06-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
My fav player would be Kareem Abdul Jabar. I think I started to root for lakers becuz it was his team, then I became neutral when Dallas Mavericks owned every1 in NBA last year with Dirk Nowitzki making crazy shots. Kareem's hook shot is deadly!Btw, did u guys know that Shaq is a Muslim?
I saw Kareem this summer. He was at a summer basketball camp helping children improve their game. Nice but very tall man...And no, I had no idea that Shaq was a Muslim.

Beardo
01-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Since I live in SoCal, I sometimes follow along with the Lakers - mainly through facebook status updates though lol. Weren't they on lockdown?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!