/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why don't you look at me..?

Perseveranze
01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Woman: You haven't looked at me for the entire 30 mins that this interview has lasted, why is that?

Brother: I do not have the authority to enforce the hijab upon you, but I have the authority to lower my gaze. I was commanded by Sharia to lower my gaze, but I was not commanded to put the hijab on your head.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-06-2012, 11:20 PM
like what he said wasnt amazing enough but then theres that beard!!!

MASH ALLAAH ! :D

GuestFellow
01-06-2012, 11:55 PM
We need more men like him.

Ramadhan
01-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Amazing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
01-07-2012, 03:17 AM
:sl: Jihad-ul-nafs at it's best..

marwen
01-08-2012, 08:33 AM
MashaAllah ! JazakaAllah brother for sharing. Nice reply from the sheikh.

IslamicRevival
01-08-2012, 10:16 AM

Riana17
01-09-2012, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
like what he said wasnt amazing enough but then theres that beard!!!

MASH ALLAAH ! :D

Asalam I am not amazed by Beard, the thing amazes me more is simplicity and humbleness esp when someone is having good position and money, not easy to keep up

There is one Arab man here who has long beard anddddd he is IMAAAM... and last but not the least, we discovered he is running a DISCO houseee :D

so much of beardyy people & so much story to tell

They forget the meaning of keeping them, like this man perhaps :D

~ Sabr ~
01-09-2012, 06:24 PM
The longest beard I have ever seen of a real person is:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2012, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Asalam I am not amazed by Beard, the thing amazes me more is simplicity and humbleness esp when someone is having good position and money, not easy to keep up

There is one Arab man here who has long beard anddddd he is IMAAAM... and last but not the least, we discovered he is running a DISCO houseee :D

so much of beardyy people & so much story to tell

They forget the meaning of keeping them, like this man perhaps :D

Nothing wrong with liking the beard ukhti...especially if the men are like him, it appears even more attractive.
We really do need more men like him mashaAllaah. Humans will be humans...adopting an outwardly Muslim look...doesnt keep you from committing sins, thats true, but still kudos to those who keeps its honor...

:sl:

sis muslimah
01-10-2012, 12:13 AM
jazkallahu khair for sharing

Riana17
01-10-2012, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

Nothing wrong with liking the beard ukhti...especially if the men are like him, it appears even more attractive.
We really do need more men like him mashaAllaah. Humans will be humans...adopting an outwardly Muslim look...doesnt keep you from committing sins, thats true, but still kudos to those who keeps its honor...

:sl:
Asalam Ukhteee
I am not against people liking the beard, there is a hadith to keep it and my husband keeps a trimmed one

What I am saying is that I will not be amazed by a person just because he keeps his beard, as simple as that.

Banu_Hashim
01-10-2012, 12:19 PM
mashaAllah, what akhlaaq! He explained it to her nicely without compromising his principles. A lesson for us all.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
masha'Allaah!

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!