/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wow, time goes so fast!

Ramadan90
01-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Salam aleykom brothers and sisters,

Is it me or does time goes so fast nowadays. Its like day and night shift so fast and I am scared that I wont make the most out of my time. I have become so addicted to internet that I am willing to stop using it, but then I study at university and I need the computer for learning. Anyway, is it because time goes fast when we become older?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-07-2012, 11:33 AM
:wa:

I read in a hadith that before the end time , time will pass quickly.

May be , we are now in that time :omg:

Ramadan90
01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
LOL, I really think so sister. It is so scary. I really need to stop waisting time.

Jedi_Mindset
01-07-2012, 11:40 AM
(4) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until (religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious learned men), earthquakes will be very frequent, time will pass quickly, afflictions will appear, murders will increase and money will overflow amongst you." (See Hadith No. 85 Vol 1). (Book #17, Hadith #146)

From Sahih bukhari

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
01-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Most of the things above have already happened. :hmm:

~Zaria~
01-07-2012, 11:58 AM
^ JazakAllah for posting the hadith bro.

Theres 2 theories with regards to this:

1. Time appears to be passing by quickly - because there is no barakaat in our lives/ actions, and in the manner that we spend our time.

2. Another possibility is that our days will literally be shorter - perhaps for some cosmic reason, there will come a time when our days will be shorter than 24 hours, and our years shorter than 365 days.

The first theory is the more favoured one.....indeed, we are all expierencing this.

And Allah (subhana wata'ala) knows best.

Salaam

ILuvAllah
01-07-2012, 12:03 PM
imsad yes we are at the end.

Jedi_Mindset
01-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Infact almost all the minor signs have happened now, now we need to see when the major signs come..but only Allah(SWT) knows this.

Ramadan90
01-25-2013, 01:08 AM
And a year later, it passes even faster. This is sickening. It doesnt feel like a year since I started this thread.

جوري
01-25-2013, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

I read in a hadith that before the end time , time will pass quickly.

May be , we are now in that time :omg:
You know I can't get over how old I am.. I remember being 8 the most prominent in my mind and also 12, the rest of the years are a blank.. I was just showing my niece my picture when I was her age and I remember taking that photo yesterday, I even remember how I didn't have matching hair barrettes and my mom telling me it is a passport photo it will be in black and white and no one will notice lol..
sob7an Allah- I feel sad over what transpired since but I guess no ones life has turned out exactly as they planned..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!