/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'Fajr pals'

Periwinkle18
01-08-2012, 01:46 PM
:sl:

i need help!! im teaching in an islamic school that opened a few months back its called Fajr Academy in Karachi,Pakistan and we are introducing a new program by the name of 'FAJR PALS', it would enhance our students conversational skills, built confidence as well as understand the concept of Ummah. So if any of you know islamic schools in you countries please let me know we would like to invite them to converse with our Pre-primary students. We will be doing this through Skype :) ...

If its possible that you go and talk to the schools about our plan then i'll send them the invitation by email. I think its a great plan we're all excited :) we just want schools to take part in it. We want our kids to have muslim friends all around the world. plz plz do help me if u can't go and talk then plz send me their email address so that i send them the invitation.

JazakAllah khayr
Assalam o alikum

Nimra

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
01-10-2012, 10:57 AM
:bump:

syed_z
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Subhan Allah... May Allah (swt) reward you for what you people are doing. There are either just Madrassah's in Karachi where it is only limited to religious knowledge or secular English medium schools which only teach secular subjects but there are no Islamic schools/Madrassah's where they get both education, worldly as well as religious knowledge.

I am sorry i don't have any one i know who can visit your school. I am from and in Karachi these days btw. I would love to inshA'Allah visit your academy one day and see how you brothers and sisters are trying to work this.

Salaam

Periwinkle18
01-10-2012, 11:28 AM
yes you can visit our school website www.fajracademy.com and like our page on facebook, its an english and arabic medium islamic school we want our children to connect with muslim children in other countries through skype..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
01-10-2012, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
There are either just Madrassah's in Karachi where it is only limited to religious knowledge or secular English medium schools which only teach secular subjects but there are no Islamic schools/Madrassah's where they get both education, worldly as well as religious knowledge.
Alhamdulilah there are Islamic schools in Karachi where all the necessary Islamic education is being thought with the worldly education, which are actually ENGLISH MEDIUMS but there students are equipped with all the necessary religious knowledge and recently there academic records have defeated some real secular schools in city. In past few years i have noticed that great attention is given to Islamic nursery education too. some awesome Islamic nursery schools are there now ALHAMDULILAH
now its our choice what we choose for our children

Periwinkle18
01-10-2012, 02:01 PM
ya there are schools like reflections and fajr academy here :)

syed_z
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
yes you can visit our school website www.fajracademy.com and like our page on facebook, its an english and arabic medium islamic school we want our children to connect with muslim children in other countries through skype..

Jazak Allah khayr...

:)

I am not married right now, but i would love to enroll my children in such a school and not a school where they are taught how Jack and Jill went up the hill.... we need more of these schools and its these schools which can produce children who inshA'Allah are fit to become leaders.

Haya emaan
01-10-2012, 02:34 PM
@ periwinkle
i went through the site of your school and when came to employment form it was like lets fill it :p i like teaching and INSHAALLAH i have plans for teaching..
nice work MASHAALLAH! may Allah accept your efforts

Periwinkle18
01-10-2012, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
@ periwinkle
i went through the site of your school and when came to employment form it was like lets fill it :p i like teaching and INSHAALLAH i have plans for teaching..
really would love to see you maybe Asim bhai our principal mite call u for an interview i mite be able to see you!!! omg im so excited!!

Periwinkle18
01-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Jazak Allah khayr...

I am not married right now, but i would love to enroll my children in such a school and not a school where they are taught how Jack and Jill went up the hill.... we need more of these schools and its these schools which can produce children who inshA'Allah are fit to become leaders.
So true this school has recently opened and we're trying our best to help the children, hifz of quran is compulsory in our school and we hav some other rules too anyho remember us in your prayers...

Banu_Hashim
01-10-2012, 04:24 PM

I know of a full time Islamic school here in the UK. My mother was a former teacher there. It's called Andalusia Academy (Bristol, UK). Here's the website: http://www.andalusiaacademy.org.uk/. If you go to the 'Contact Us' page, you can send them an email about your proposal. You can address your enquiry to Mrs M Bainbridge, who is the headteacher.

All the best.

:wa:

Periwinkle18
01-11-2012, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inquilaab

I know of a full time Islamic school here in the UK. My mother was a former teacher there. It's called Andalusia Academy (Bristol, UK). Here's the website: http://www.andalusiaacademy.org.uk/. If you go to the 'Contact Us' page, you can send them an email about your proposal. You can address your enquiry to Mrs M Bainbridge, who is the headteacher.

All the best.

:wa:
OMG Finally!! :P JazakAllah khayr bro is it possible if your mother talks to them about our plan?? inshaAllah we'll email them our invitation to them :) plz do let me know if you know more... mayb in other countries

syilla
01-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Same here in Malaysia you can see religious school are topped in examinations results. We even have one fellow in oxford university in comparative department a muslim of course but only went to pondok school not the normal government school/regular school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMMuy8QnepQ

Periwinkle18
01-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Jazak Allah khayr...

format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
@ periwinkle
i went through the site of your school and when came to employment form it was like lets fill it i like teaching and INSHAALLAH i have plans for teaching..
We hav an orientation on the 12th February 2012. Timings 9:00am to 11:00am. Venue: Embassy Inn Hotel.Karachi pakistan it'll be gr8 if you guys come and visit i don't know if i'll be there buh u guys will get to know what our principals plan is n awl...

Periwinkle18
01-12-2012, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Same here in Malaysia you can see religious school are topped in examinations results. We even have one fellow in oxford university in comparative department a muslim of course but only went to pondok school not the normal government school/regular school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMMuy8QnepQ
Assalam o alikum

Sis if you know any islamic schools in malaysia can you plz give me their email addresses or their website links or something...

JazakAllah khayr it'll be amazing tht kids hav friends in malaysia too :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!