/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Found this video to be quite amazing...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2012, 08:25 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I'm not sure if some of these are stunts or natural but thought it was kinda amazing ..

But does make you realise that only Allaah knows and has control of your time of death..

Also a warning it contains music, so for some it may be advisable to mute away..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
01-09-2012, 08:46 PM
yes thats amazing but some people r doing so crazy things like running on streets, and rail way tracks thats crazy man!

Ramadan90
01-09-2012, 08:51 PM
That is so scary. This make me realize that everything is pre-destined by Allah. It was just not their time to die.

The guy sitting on the trainroad when two trains come from both side must be really stupid. Subhanallah, they dont value their lives.

May Allah dont make me die in those way, I hope I die naturally inshallah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2012, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
yes thats amazing but some people r doing so crazy things like running on streets, and rail way tracks thats crazy man!
lol yeah i actually never thought about that.. :\ I guess I was too focused on the fact that they're almost about to get killed but didn't, but could've.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marina-Aisha
01-09-2012, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм

lol yeah i actually never thought about that.. :\ I guess I was too focused on the fact that they're almost about to get killed but didn't, but could've.
yea thats wot i mean, they wouldnt have been in danger if they couldnt wait for the lights to change or just hanging out on the tracks..but only allah knows best.

Scimitar
01-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Oh no no no no no no noooooo, the Arabs have got this down to a fine art... Just check these nutcases taking the front and back wheels off the jeep and then put them back on - as the thing is driven down the road on two wheels - stuntman style. Phenomenal.

sis muslimah
01-10-2012, 12:11 AM
that was scary some people are crazy they dont value there life watsoever like the cars going through the red light :hmm:

May Allah ta'ala forgive us and make our last deed our best deed. ameen

Abdullahi E
01-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Allahu Akber

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!