/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US Marines urinate on dead taliban bodies.

User29123
01-12-2012, 04:50 PM
This is plain disgusting, they probably will not investigate,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va-wV6EQR9Q

W
e don't even know if they were fighters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-13-2012, 01:29 AM
it was been brought up in the tv morning talk this morning. now the us is investigating.

Ramadhan
01-13-2012, 02:17 AM
However, those who massacred civilians from way back in 2003 were acquited in san diego.

sabr*
01-13-2012, 04:34 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

It becomes apparent that our memories are short and
depending on what country, tribe, region or ethnic
body we support it clouds our reasoning and application
of justice.

The acts of war are brutual and only sanitized for normal
consumption. War isn't normal.

Those who actually practice Islam not just in word but deed
acknowledge and adhere to not killing innocent women,
children, elderly and non-combantants. (Without justifications)

The same outcry was absent when Western Contractors were
dragged, burned and hanged on a bridge in 2004 in Fullujah.

War is brutal! Those that attach the word humane to war are
naive.

The Western wars in countries that the majority are Muslims
are occupiers but the inhabitants haven't taken advantage
of the opportunity that rid them of brutal dictators which
many have been supportive and silent for over fifty years.
Only the arab spring promoted people to chose a side.

The current situation only highlights the cultural, tribal and
ethnic hurdles that have been an obstacle for hundreds of years.

-
Standout for Justice even if it is against your ownselves: (Ideal but not the reality)
يَا أَيُّهَا
الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ بِالْقِسْطِ شُهَدَاء لِلّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَى
أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَالأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ
فَقَيرًا فَاللّهُ أَوْلَى بِهِمَا فَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ الْهَوَى أَن تَعْدِلُواْ
وَإِن تَلْوُواْ أَوْ تُعْرِضُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ
خَبِيرًا (4:135)
Ya ayyuha allatheena
amanoo koonoo qawwameena bialqisti shuhadaa
lillahi walaw AAala anfusikum awi alwalidayni
waalaqrabeena in yakun ghaniyyan aw faqeeran faAllahu
awla bihima fala tattabiAAoo alhawa an taAAdiloo
wain talwoo aw tuAAridoo fainna Allaha kana bima
taAAmaloona khabeeran

4:135 (Y. Ali) O ye
who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as
against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against)
rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your
hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice,
verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do.

-
Signs of the Day of Judgement:

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6918:

The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold,
and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping
to be the one who gains the treasure.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
01-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Bro, those "private contractors" which they tell you about shouldn't give you an image of men in blue overalls and yellow helmets, they were private contractors working for blackwater, see a picture of Rambo like pigs with bullet belts hanging on their shoulders, billets meant for my brothers and sisters.

Rather than making 70 excuses for kuffar, make 70 excuses for your believing brother, because you will more than often find that your believing brother is not lying.
Yet to find the WMD which took blackwater there.

syilla
01-13-2012, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
However, those who massacred civilians from way back in 2003 were acquited in san diego.
saw the news afternoon today it is confirmed that its the us military.

GuestFellow
01-13-2012, 06:06 PM
This made me sick. I absolutely hate the US military.

aadil77
01-14-2012, 12:12 AM
These filthy US soldiers will be wishing someone would p*ss on them when they burn in hell

serena77
01-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Just for the record they questioned at least two they feel are involved according to the last reports I saw. This is a horrendous act. ... something that shouldn't be done to anyone in the states and certainly not in a country we have troops in. To me this is inexcusable. There is no excuse and i have to wonder if there is anyway to make things right.. I feel for those families that had their sons, brothers. and fathers who have passed and they had to hear about something like this. May Allah (swt) reward those families in some way because of this act that NEVER should have been done. No one deserves that.

Serena

Abz2000
01-14-2012, 12:36 AM
exactly, so sad because i don't think we ourselves would be allowed to do this even in Qisas (retaliation).
well, it shows, at least we don't trash our constitution just because those pigs see theirs as a burden.
May Allah make us worthy and bring victory soon.

UmmuShaheed
01-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Subhanallah,
Some people dont have a conscious do they? How can you do such a thing to a human being? (Enemy or Not)
Thats just disgusting and I wouldnt be suprised if they didnt investigate it. (ACTUALLY investigate, not just "question" to keep people from being outraged)
May Allah protect the Muslims all over the world
Ameen

Who Am I?
01-14-2012, 09:01 AM
My father is a Vietnam veteran, and I think that he would be ashamed of the actions of these... well I can't call them Marines, because they don't deserve the title. A true warrior respects his enemy, even in death, and these guys are not true warriors.

It's funny... before I knew anything about Islam, I used to always say that "those terrorists don't play by the rules, so neither should we" like that was some big cool thing. I myself even wanted to go "kill some terrorists", but fortunately that never happened. Anger was always my first reaction to anything. Sometimes it still is, but I am trying to change that.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be Western. Sometimes I am ashamed to be American. But then I realize, that ultimately, national borders don't matter. Skin color doesn't matter. There are only 3 simple rules: love God, love your fellow man, and love yourself. La illaha illallah is the truth. Everything else is just details, man.

Pukandi baba
01-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Its sad, but so much goes on during wars. They should not do such things regardless, they are Soldiers the have a code of conduct. Let there be a long sentence in jail for those perps.

MustafaMc
01-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Where I live in Mississippi, USA there are many huge billboards along the roadside that advertise for recruitment into the U.S. Marine Corps - the epitome of America's elite fighting forces. These billboards have a picture of a Marine in his 'Blue Dress' uniform and one of the 3 USMC core values - honor, courage and commitment.

Do the actions of the Marines in this video bring honor or dishonor to the USMC and to the USA?

Marines are held to the highest standards, ethically and morally. Respect for others is essential. Marines are expected to act responsibly in a manner befitting the title they've earned. http://www.marines.com/main/index/ma...ns/core_values

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A U.S. Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs.
And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps. http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/corp_values.htm

GuestFellow
01-14-2012, 04:48 PM
The actions of few individuals do not represent the entire military. However, I dislike the US military for its involvement in these unjust wars.

Marina-Aisha
01-14-2012, 05:12 PM
you know wot if it was the other way round everyone would be sooo outraged more outraged then they r..like we r bad or something! i hope they are at least hold accountable for there actions. hw would they like it if we urinated on there families bodies!!!

Muezzin
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
So they desecrate dead bodies and record their antics on video, their faces clearly visible.

Why give guns to people this stupid?

MustafaMc
01-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Why do we get upset when soldiers piss on corpses, but not when they kill these people unjustly?

Muezzin
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Why do we get upset when soldiers piss on corpses, but not when they kill these people unjustly?
We don't hear about the unjust killings as often.

The international media apparently thinks that urine is thicker than blood.

Who Am I?
01-14-2012, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
We don't hear about the unjust killings as often.

The international media apparently thinks that urine is thicker than blood.
Heh. You should have seen my dogs' urine the day after they got into some motor oil... ;D

MustafaMc
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
Heh. You should have seen my dogs' urine the day after they got into some motor oil... ;D
What color is it when they get into anti-freeze?+o(

Abdullahi E
01-15-2012, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
This is plain disgusting, they probably will not investigate,

We don't even know if they were fighters.
sick people

Who Am I?
01-15-2012, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
What color is it when they get into anti-freeze?+o(
Toxic waste dump glowy green. I wanted to save it for Halloween but I was afraid it would eat through any container I put it in.

Tasnym
01-15-2012, 06:58 AM
My father is a Vietnam veteran, and I think that he would be ashamed of the actions of these... well I can't call them Marines, because they don't deserve the title. A true warrior respects his enemy, even in death, and these guys are not true warriors. .
If you read history, all wars was inhumane, Vietnam including.

It's funny... before I knew anything about Islam, I used to always say that "those terrorists don't play by the rules, so neither should we" like that was some big cool thing. I myself even wanted to go "kill some terrorists", but fortunately that never happened. Anger was always my first reaction to anything. Sometimes it still is, but I am trying to change that.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be Western. Sometimes I am ashamed to be American. But then I realize, that ultimately, national borders don't matter. Skin color doesn't matter. There are only 3 simple rules: love God, love your fellow man, and love yourself. La illaha illallah is the truth. Everything else is just details, man.
My regards.

Tasnym
01-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Islam lays down the rules of war with real respect.

serena77
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/15/us-usa-campaign-perry-idUSTRE80E0NY20120115

a
rticle talks about rick perry defending the soldiers to a degree talks about how yes they made a mistake but that it shouldn't be a criminal office.... NOT that I was going to vote for him before ..... but wow... I hope that buries ANY chance he had of getting the nomination... Don't think he had a chance but after that.. i just can't believe anyone would SAY that.
Serena

sabr*
01-16-2012, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Bro, those "private contractors" which they tell you about shouldn't give you an image of men in blue overalls and yellow helmets, they were private contractors working for blackwater, see a picture of Rambo like pigs with bullet belts hanging on their shoulders, billets meant for my brothers and sisters.

Rather than making 70 excuses for kuffar, make 70 excuses for your believing brother, because you will more than often find that your believing brother is not lying.
Yet to find the WMD which took blackwater there.
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

We are not apologist for wrongdoing no matter the source.

Surah Nisa 4:135
يَا أَيُّهَا
الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ بِالْقِسْطِ شُهَدَاء لِلّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَى
أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَالأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ
فَقَيرًا فَاللّهُ أَوْلَى بِهِمَا فَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ الْهَوَى أَن تَعْدِلُواْ
وَإِن تَلْوُواْ أَوْ تُعْرِضُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ
خَبِيرًا (4:135)
Ya ayyuha allatheena
amanoo koonoo qawwameena bialqisti shuhadaa
lillahi walaw AAala anfusikum awi alwalidayni
waalaqrabeena in yakun ghaniyyan aw faqeeran faAllahu
awla bihima fala tattabiAAoo alhawa an taAAdiloo
wain talwoo aw tuAAridoo fainna Allaha kana bima
taAAmaloona khabeeran

4:135 (Y. Ali)
O ye who believe! stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as
against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against)
rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your
hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice,
verily Allah is well- acquainted with all that ye do.
__

The comment highlighted the disparity in anyones thought process when they have
a biased view. If you mistake making Allah's word superior over your tribal,
cultural, and ethnic biases you have a apparent misinterpretation.

Do you actually think the immature slander of speaking out against wrongdoing
will deter. If your train of thought isn't embraced then that means kuffar is supported.
It is understandable the description fits the supporters of the Dictators who have
brutalized and suppressed the rights given by Allah of those inhabitants of Muslim
majority countries.

Your sentiments of justification of for treatment of enemies of war which are against
Islam is duly noted. The standards of kuffar in war are not the example practicing Muslims embrace.

Reference the way Nabi Muhammad treated dead enemies of war. That is the example
we embrace. We support those who practice the Sunna in word and deed and
not online rhetoric.

We realize you are not alone in this empty thought of following, picking and
choosing what aspect of Islam that fits your fancy.

The best solution for your thoughts is to use one of the best features
in the forum, the ignore feature.
_

Abu Bakr during Expedition of Usama bin Zayd (Tabari)

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.

Walter D
04-15-2014, 06:52 AM
All muslims have to know history about Prophet and their family. Adam is first person who come in the earth by ALLAH.
This tree much easier to understand for kids and New Muslims too. Endymion also share a good shape of history chart.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!