/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!!!

RUBIA
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Sallam to all Muslim brothers andsisters. Let me address to you that I aman uneducated person. In fact I have not put pen on paper, since I was atschool, which been over 20years, so pardon me for my spelling and punctuations.Thank you. Silly as it may seem I feellike something deep inside made me write this for a reason, maybe because I hita dead end with this situation.Let me tell you a little aboutmyself… I always had it in my nature to help people to the extent that I wouldgo out of my way to do so, I would help anyone regardless of religion, gender,creed. I have always been against injustice, especially oppression of women,but little I knew all the things I been against was happening to someone Iknew. This devastating story your about to read is about my sister in law (mywife’s sister), in which I played a little part in her life, but it was lifechanging and from which maybe I got linked to her, either through destiny or throughpeer/saint, like some spiritual stuff, I am confused myself- frightening as itmay seem, I still would not have done anything different if I knew beforehand.She had a arranged married in a very tender age of 17 inPakistan and soon brought her husband to England, she was too young and naiveto know any better for what was about to happen to her. Her husband neverrespected her as a wife, never valued her, just saw her as a personal item or aslave, he treated her as a second class citizen, he never trusted her andalways accused her of silly things. From day one he started to show hisauthority on her and began to dictate her in every possible way, a push becamea slap, a slap became a kick and hitting became beatings in such an extent thatliving in violence, fear, anguish and resentment became a norm in her life, buthe didn’t stop there as if physical abuse wasn’t bad enough, as time went by hestarted to emotionally abuse her and mentally torture her and it just got badto worse. He broke all methods of inhuman torture methods. Her life became aliving nightmare to say the least, basically she was forbidden to have a life.It brings a tear to my eye just by writing about her recent passed full of painand hurt, let alone imagining what she went through. From time to time sheturned to her parents for help but with no success. Her parents being simpleand old fashioned folks didn’t do much and just lectured her to be patient. Ibelieve if her parents took appropriate action the first time she went to themfor help than I wouldn’t be writing this now. Only God knows how she must havefelt when she couldn’t see any light at the end of a tunnel, nowhere to go, noone to help her, just a brick wall everywhere she turned. This went on for 8years or so… eventually she hit a breaking point which lead to severe depressionand she also attempted suicide.The biggest regret I have even tilltoday is that this was all happening under my nose but I never noticed. Thatwas because she and her husband always went shopping, parks together,celebrated children’s birthdays and special occasions like Eid together asnothing was wrong, It seemed so convincing that one would think they are themost perfect couple, It was beyond belief what was happening behind the scene,and she always came across normal happy person, god knows why and how shemanaged this disguise, not once I realized the pain and suffering she was goingthrough. My wife only knew little glimpses about how badly she was beingtreated by her husband and her in-laws, and when my wife mentioned it to me;but unfortunately I didn’t take much notice, thinking it’s just minor domesticissues. If only I wasn’t so complacent at that time and on top of all that herhusband came across the most humble, innocent and quiet man that walked on thisearth, his deception would fool wises of men, he had wool over everyone’s eyes,like a wolf in sheeps clothing. The abuse she was sufferingfirst came to my attention was when her mom went to Pakistan, maybe that wasblessing in disguise, and her husband beat her up without showing any remorseas usual, as she had no mom to ring now, so she turned to her sister for help(my wife) who notified me at work. I left work immediately and we got to herhouse. The scene was distraughting, with her screaming and crying as if shecouldn’t hold back her anger and years of frustration any longer, like avolcano erupting after years of extreme pressure. I am generally a very calmperson, I hardly loose my temper but that day I lost it when I saw her in thatstate of mind and to put icing on the cake, her husband was crying with big crocodiletears, as a smoke screen he always used in front of his in-laws to make himselflook so innocent, but it didn’t work on me, I instantly knew what an evil manhe was. I saw his true face for the first time that day. I made it clear to him,there and then that if he ever lays a finger on her again than he will payheavily for his crimes and will face Severe consequences. When I found out myin-laws always knew what was happening all along made my blood boil even more,there defence in this matter was that they wanted the marriage to work. I meanhow insane is that! How much more time would they had needed! another decade! Oruntil they found there daughter dead. It was just so backwards thinking…..Anyway he stopped beating her after that day- scared of the consequences, butthan her evil husband took next step forward, mental and emotional abuse! Whichin some way is worser than physical abuse. Her parents tried their best topatch things up between them, and even I tried to change him by talking to himindividually, but everything failed. With the influence of her parents, and herhusband’s sweet assuring talk, she gavehim chance after chance, but deep inside I always knew like a gut feeling thathe will never change, I could only describe him as a devil in disguise, justpure evil! By now I just knew her parentswere not goner do anything, maybe because of their honour and I also knew,because she endured the abuse for so long that she kind of accepted it, andbecause he manipulated her to such an extent that she would never stand up forherself, and I was left out of the lime light. This problem was just going incircles and he was growing in confidence, knowing and correctly so too that noone can do anything to stop him and I couldn’t live with this playing on myconscious-the fact that nothing was being done, so I took the so called ‘familylaw’ into my own hands and went against everybody, and I did what I had tonecessary to get rid of him so he would stop harming her so I managed to sendhim back to Pakistan. I am not sure what I did to help her was wrong or right,but what I do know is that, what he did to her could never be justified inanyway. Although I was glad everything went smoothly in the end but deep insideI still carry regret, because I partly blame myself for all the abuse sheendured, as I could have and should have intervene much earlier, I also blamemy in-laws for not doing enough for their daughter, they never took herseriously and took her husband’s side, At first I blamed her too for nottelling me, but now I realize that she couldn’t, as she was emotionallyblackmailed to hide everything by her parents and husband and also she thoughtno one would or could help her. After rewinding and replayingthe whole saga in my mind again and carefully analysing everything I came tothe conclusion that her husband and in-laws did everything possible to controlher, they had her under their influence as it was anyway and they also knewwhat strings to pull with her parents to stay innocent in their eyes.Everything was going according to their plan, but they didn’t contemplated onsome random person in the form of me will gate-crash the party and ruineverything for them. Her husband actually mentioned this to someone that he hadeverything under control for years- how he had his wife under control and howhe could had handled the in-laws too but when he got involved (referring tome), that’s when he faced problems. Although he is gone from her life but sadevents like this leave inner scars for a long time, but time is the biggesthealer, and her being strong and independent, Insha-Allah she will get over it.I guess she is happy now, living with her 3 beautiful young children, and withoutfear of her husband, she is free to enjoy the taste of freedom at last, whileenjoying juggling her busy lifestyle by studying, working and looking after herchildren. But unfortunately this was short lived, life took another twist… I am not denying black magicand jinns exists as it is mentioned in Islam, however I never believed thishorrific act of crime was still practiced to hurt, control and destroy othersin today’s day and age. But what I believed was about to be changed by onesingle letter…. My sister in law was a healthy person, but for the last 2yearsshe slowly started to suffer from various illnesses, which you don’t normallyget at her age. She also gets scared sometimes-believing some jinn is hauntingher and that she can actually see some sort of a shadow from the side of hereyes. She was taken to few peers/saint people, who more or less said the samething,’tweez/jadu are done on her’. I didn’t believe all this at first, Ithought she just had medical problems and as she had depression, which wascausing her to imagine things, but how wrong was I! One day a letter was sent toher from a peer, at first I thought it was another hoax’s, until I read it. Myhands were literally shaking as I read the letter. If I say what I read,freaked me out, would be an understatement. It was so accurate that one wouldthink the peer had a crystal ball. It stated she had black magic done to her.It mentioned all the symptoms and health problems she had, which only she knewabout. She can even recall when the magic was done on her and by whom, and theletter also points at the same family. If that wasn’t scary enough, the peerstated if she doesn’t do something about it, than it can lead to disability ordeath. (Now just reading this part would scare the living day lights of bravestof people). She was also given 2 solutions, which would stop the black magicfrom taking effect. What really startled me was how the peer linked 2people,who could break the spell, and it matched my description as precise as one canget, even now it sends a shiver down my spine. Although the task is verydifficult, but if time was to come, I wouldn’t hesitate to help, as it willleave me with no choice. Her life encounter touched me deeply as it was, it washeart-rending and who wouldn’t be touched by it, as it would melt hardest ofhearts, but after reading the letter- it touched me personally. It is stressingme out and worrying me for her sake to the extent I just can’t come to termswith it. What I have written is just a tipof an ice-berk of her horrific life. If I had wrote it in detail than neitherwill anyone have the stomach to read it without breaking down in tears norwould I have found the words with my small vocabulary and even if I did manageto find the words than how is one be able to write someone’s horrific life infew paragraphs, which lasted 10 years in turmoil, and some of the things shewent through are best forgotten, let alone mentioning it, they are too sad anddistressing. I didn’t write her story sothat she will get sympathy, that won’t bring her past back, nor do I wantanyone to judge anyone either for what happened, Allah is the greatest judge ofall, so let’s leave that to Allah. Nor do I expect everyone to agree or sharemy believes in peer, jinns, black magic etc, as everyone have their ownindividual experiences and different opinions which may differ from mine butnever the less, I still respect what others believe. Maybe I am traumatised with this experienceand started to lose my sanity, I can’t say, but what I do know is that thisyoung woman never caused any harm to any one; she lived most of her life infear, she had a passed full of nothing but violence and hurt, so did shedeserve it? NO!.... and no one can give 10 years of her most important part ofher life back, but what we can do is pray to Allah for her good health. She has3 young children to bring up and her health is deteriorating day by day. Thisis the only reason I wrote her story- In return for you prayers. I am holdingmy hands together and humbly asking all brothers and sisters to make dua’a forher. If Allah the most merciful accepts even one of our prayers she be fine.There is a Hadiths, “whenever you make a dua’a for another believer, and he/sheis not present, an angel will say, ‘same to you’. Thankyou.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RUBIA
01-12-2012, 09:13 PM
My prayers are with you

ژاله
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Salam brother. May Allah grant your sister in law shifa, ameen. Theres no denying magic, please tell her to recite surah baqarah to help get rid of magic. Medical help could also be of use.

joyous fairy
01-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Aww, that is heartbreaking. :(

May Allah swt grant her a quick and easy recovery and give her a long and healthy life with her children, ameen.

I will remember her in my duas inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Galaxy
01-12-2012, 10:47 PM
:sl:
Masha Allah akhi, insha Allah you will be rewarded for you efforts. Our sister does not deserve this kind of treatment. For sure she's in my dua's. Just remember if she is affected by the black magic, do not use amulets or charms but instead have ruqaya done on her.

sis muslimah
01-13-2012, 12:13 AM
:wa:

May Allah (swt) grant your sister in law a quick recovery ... Ameeen

syilla
01-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Ya Allah i'm sorry for the things that happened to your family. But inshaAllah Allah knows what is best and she is the strongest person that i've heard here in this islamicboard.

But however bad the spell is please make sure the help you are getting is according to islam. We do not want it ended as shirk.

She will be in our dua and May Allah grant her jannah including you and your family ameen...

Scimitar
01-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Assalaam Alaikum brother. I had a tear drop my eye reading the story.

I have some things to say. You started by saying that you don't read much and that you apologise for your grammar and punctuation. Not to worry about it bro, we all understood... but now I have a request to make. I want you to read a book from start to finish, you will see why when you start to read it. But, you MUST read it.

Sword against Black Magic and Evil Magicians -

Here is the link bro: http://kalamullah.com/Books/Sword%20Against%20Black%20Magic%20And%20Evil%20Mag icians.pdf

A lot pirs are fakers in today age bro. And they come in the guise fo saying they are here to help, they turn up randomly on your doorstep, or send letter like the one you received... I'm not saying that this pir you mention is a fake - but I'm not saying he's legit either. The fact is, Jinns exist, Sahirs exist, and they often work together to cause someone misery and in some cases, even death.

This book will help you to recognise the signs of a true faithful man who can help to break spells with Allahs will.

You care a lot for your sister in law and was the only one in the family who acted on her behalf, for her benefit. Take it a step further. Increase your knowledge in these matters, and start to keep regular salah. Be the noor in your family.

On a side note, I have noticed that Pakistani Muslims are very big buyers of magic, often sponsoring the view that anyone who can do magic is a pir - na'udhubillah. I have many pakistani friends and they all talk this same stuff about a family member did this black magic or some jinn is playing games etc on a member of the family...

...It happens all too often. So, are Pakistanis just gonna sit around twiddling their thumbs and wondering what's next? Asking people for duas only? Or are they going to show their sincerity to Allah SWT by understanding how to gain HIS favour and protection through the works written by men of understanding?

The first word revealed to our Nabi pbuh was Ikra... Gain in the knowledge bro, that will be of benefit to you, so you may perceive that which others cannot.

I will keep you, your family and your sister in law in my duas.

Just one last thing, if any Pir asks for her name, and her mothers name - don't give it! Anyone who asks for this info is a charlatan and magician - and magic can never bring any good to anyone - it is an evil thing, a trial that was sent down during the times of Babel through the angels Harut and Marut. They told men that this magic they have is only a trial and that anyone who uses it, has no share in the afterlife, for them is the hellfire.

I think maybe someone may have done the sihr of separation on your bro and sis in law. Or it could be just that your bro in law is a bad man who has some issues he just never dealt with and then some magic was added to that equation. Whatever the case may be, I suggest you read the book I have linked you above and determine the situation for yourself.

Scimi

Ghazalah
01-13-2012, 10:16 PM
MashAllah, it’s great to see that you’re helping out this sister ourt of your own accord. Black magic is real and a fact. However that doesn’t mean we should lose hope with Allah swt, after all, nothing happens without His consent. In order for Allah swt to guide us or make us better people he uses trials and tribluations. And it seems that your sister in law has suffered a lot but has gained Allah swt in ways other people would never have imagined or comprehend.

May Allah guide, help, protect and reward the sister, her entire family, you and your entire family always and grant you all Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

To protect yourself and for the sister to protect herself, she should try to stay in a state of wudhu as often as possible, recite as much of surah baqarah as possible every day, pray salah on time every day and also recite the last 3 surahs of the Quraan for protection each day and each night, along with ayatul kursi.

Once again, yes black magic can affect us but there is nothing to fear. These magicians aren't powerful as people assume. They are constantly under attack by jinns themselves and also very weak.

Also know that there is nothing of wonder or amazement that someone mentioning the symptoms a person has. It's possible to get this information from jinns and even non-muslims can do this. However, jinn lie and their word cannot be trusted 100%. Even Muslim jinn lie.

So, don't treat anyone who can do these things to be super pious and don't ever trust them blindly due to this reason.

Scimitar
01-13-2012, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
It's possible to get this information from jinns and even non-muslims can do this.
YES!! This is exactly it. Don't be impressed by some random pir writing your sis in law a letter and telling her things that she hasn't told anyone. As long as the sahir (magician - in this case probably trying to hide that fact and is parading around as a pir) has your sis inlaws first name and her mothers name and an item with her scent on it, that is all it takes bro. The jinn will do the rest.

Please read that book I linked you above. You owe it to yourself and your family, especially since I know your racial background (Pakistani) and I know how much the Pakistani's love to mess with magic.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!