/* */

PDA

View Full Version : non believers where do they go?

Marina-Aisha
01-13-2012, 02:49 PM
hi, im nana is dying and shes greek orthodox christian and i keep worrying that shes going to hell fire....does she?where does she go?will i ever see he again once a convert?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
04-29-2012, 11:11 AM
:salamext:

Allaah tells us in the Qur'aan that all non Muslims will go to hell.

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
but if they revert then there is a chance for forgiveness rite??

Abu Zainab
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
Allaah tells us in the Qur'aan that all non Muslims will go to hell.
Actually Allaah says all KAAFIRS (those who deliberately reject the truth after it is clear to them) go to hell not all non-muslims. Their matter is with Alaah the most Merciful. He will again test them on the day of judgement to see if they obey Him or not.

That being said, dear sister keep on trying to make her say the shahadah until she dies. This was what our beloved prophet did with his uncle.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
04-29-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't think anyone can say who's going to hell and who isn't, even non-muslims because we don't know what is in their hearts and where they stand with Allah. A disbeliever is someone who has been presented with the truth and then rejects it. How many non-muslims have actually been presented with the truth? They may have been presented with the media's portrayal of Islam, but not the real Islam.

All I can say is God knows best.

Pray for her!

crimsontide06
04-29-2012, 12:05 PM
I believe that All Christians, Muslims, and Jewish people who follow their religion in the way they have been taught and TRULY love and pray to God (whether than means praying directly to God or through Jesus as they have been taught all their life) that they will go to heaven(basically "What is in their hearts?".)

You cant say that a person, for example, who is born in the woods to a indian(Native American) tribe, that lives there all their life, no outside world, no knowledge of Islam, Judaism or Christianity, or even the idea of a "god"...goes to hell? Not their fault...

People are born into different situations, whether that be to Muslim, Christian, Jewish, parents or to people who have no concept of religion.

The idea that ONLY Christians or ONLY Jews, or ONLY Muslims will go to heaven is a man made idea...religion has become like fast food restaurants, vying for everyone's attention.

Marina-Aisha
04-29-2012, 02:13 PM
thank you everyone, i totally forgot bout this thread...
also my nana died a couple weeks ago...

~ Sabr ~
04-29-2012, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
but if they revert then there is a chance for forgiveness rite??
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I don't think anyone can say who's going to hell and who isn't, even non-muslims because we don't know what is in their hearts and where they stand with Allah. A disbeliever is someone who has been presented with the truth and then rejects it. How many non-muslims have actually been presented with the truth? They may have been presented with the media's portrayal of Islam, but not the real Islam.

All I can say is God knows best.

Pray for her!
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
I believe that All Christians, Muslims, and Jewish people who follow their religion in the way they have been taught and TRULY love and pray to God (whether than means praying directly to God or through Jesus as they have been taught all their life) that they will go to heaven(basically "What is in their hearts?".)

You cant say that a person, for example, who is born in the woods to a indian(Native American) tribe, that lives there all their life, no outside world, no knowledge of Islam, Judaism or Christianity, or even the idea of a "god"...goes to hell? Not their fault...

People are born into different situations, whether that be to Muslim, Christian, Jewish, parents or to people who have no concept of religion.

The idea that ONLY Christians or ONLY Jews, or ONLY Muslims will go to heaven is a man made idea...religion has become like fast food restaurants, vying for everyone's attention.
*And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter.**(Quran, 3:85)

So it is not me saying it, Allaah says it in the Qur'aan.

M.I.A.
04-29-2012, 03:29 PM
the quran says believing men and women are better as wifes/husbands then non believing men and women.
when it mentions people of the book it includes christians and those that resembled christians in part.

there is leeway as long as there is belief. i cant tell how she lived her life.

~ Sabr ~
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
^ But people of the book will not go to Jannah according to this verse?

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter."
[Qur'aan, Chapter 3, Verse 85]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!