/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Docu-Movie: The Alchemist of Happiness (story of imam Ghazali)

Scimitar
01-14-2012, 12:25 AM

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
joyous fairy
01-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Assalam alaykum,

I was meant to watch this ages ago and I had it saved to watch later but never got round to it :(

JazakAllah Khair for sharing, I will definitely watch it now. InshaAllah.

serena77
01-14-2012, 12:42 AM
jazakallah khair
its not someone I"m famillar w/ but as i want to learn all I can.. I'm really glad you posted this.
Serena

Scimitar
01-14-2012, 12:46 AM
By the time you've watched it sis, you'll know who Imam Ghazali was :). I love this film - it's one of my faves.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
joyous fairy
01-14-2012, 12:50 AM
There are lots of books by him too. So many and they are great classics.

Anyone read any of them? I tried a few but they are just too complicated for me to understand :omg:

Like another level of Islam, my minds too simple. :hmm:

Scimitar
01-14-2012, 12:53 AM
You know, you're not the only one? ;D me too. But hey, the more you read it deliberately and slowly, and take time to reflect - the more it makes sense.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!