/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijab for Muslim Men

Abdullahi E
01-17-2012, 01:54 AM

Hijab for Muslim Men: Lower your Gaze “There was a brother from Glasgow who became ill and was hospitalized. He was admitted for three days and on the fourth day the attendant nurse said, “Marry me”.He [the brother in Glasgow] asked, “Why? I am a Muslim, you and I cannot become companions.”She said, “I will become Muslim”.”What’s the reason?” it was asked.
She said, “In all my time that I have served in hospitals, except you, I have never seen a man lower his gaze in front of a woman. In my life you are the first person who lowers his gaze when seeing a woman. I come, and you close your eyes. Such great modesty can be taught by none other than a true religion.”
The protection of one’s gaze entered Islam in her. She testified to the Oneness of Allah (3aza wajal) and became a Muslim. They both got married. By now, the same woman was and is the means of bringing so many other girls and women into Islam.
The Prophet (sal allah alayhi wasalam) considered hungry and lustful looks at a person of the opposite sex as “the zina of the eye,” according to his saying, “The eyes also commit zina, and their zina is the lustful look.” (Reported by al-Bukhari and others.)
The Prophet (sal allah alayhi wasalam) told ‘All ibn Abu Talib, “Ali, do not let a second look follow the first. The first look is allowed to you but not the second.”(Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daoud, and al-Tirmidhi.)
Request : I request [ the brother who was telling the story ]all muslim brothers to remove there pictures from facebook profiles,you are a fitna for sisters not only this…You encourage them to upload there own pictures. so,Pls Remove your pictures,Hijab is must for men too..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
01-17-2012, 02:02 AM
Mashallah. Jazakallah khayr for the inspiring message. :)

Abdullahi E
01-17-2012, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
Mashallah. Jazakallah khayr for the inspiring message. :)
waiyaki my sis but this massage was not for u it was for us lol just joking my sis jezacullah kairan for giving ur time to read

serena77
01-17-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm sure the brothers will read this too but i too was glad to see this. thank you for posting it.
Salaams
Serena

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
01-17-2012, 02:18 AM
is that story true?

its kinda sounds unreal for a woman to go upto a stranger and say 'marry me!' I mean you get weirder responses if you as a guy randomly go upto a sister you like and say "marry me." You'd probably get a weird look or a slap.

Abdullahi E
01-17-2012, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
is that story true?

its kinda sounds unreal for a woman to go upto a stranger and say 'marry me!' I mean you get weirder responses if you as a guy randomly go upto a sister you like and say "marry me." You'd probably get a weird look or a slap.
My bro who changes people heart and who control peoples heart it is Allah , for Allah to guide people he don't need any thing , may be u didnt read or see live how people gudied to the light of islam

Abdullahi E
01-17-2012, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by serena77
I'm sure the brothers will read this too but i too was glad to see this. thank you for posting it.
Salaams
Serena
u wlc my sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!