/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Question about Men & Hoors :-)

~ Sabr ~
01-18-2012, 03:55 PM
:salamext:

I hope this reaches all of you in good health and Imaan InshaAllaah....

I have a question and I was hoping if someone could answer it for me InshaAllaah ?

I have read in various hadiths and heard in various lectures, that men will get Hoors in Paradise according to their good deeds.

My Question is: If a woman and her husband both reach Paradise, and the woman doesn't want her husband to be with any other Hoor/woman etc. apart from herself, will she be granted that?

I know that a person can have whatever they desire in Jannah, (the thought of just being in Jannah is enough!) but I just wanted an answer to that InshaAllaah?

Jazaak Allaah Khayr to all in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
01-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Anyone?:skeleton:

CosmicPathos
01-18-2012, 09:32 PM
I guess ppl in paradise will be allowed to wish whatever Allah has allowed them to wish for. Since Allah has allowed a man to be with hoors, I do not think his wife's wish to stop him from being with hoors complies with Allah's permission to him to be with the hoors.

Hamza Asadullah
01-18-2012, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
:salamext:

I hope this reaches all of you in good health and Imaan InshaAllaah....

I have a question and I was hoping if someone could answer it for me InshaAllaah ?

I have read in various hadiths and heard in various lectures, that men will get Hoors in Paradise according to their good deeds.

My Question is: If a woman and her husband both reach Paradise, and the woman doesn't want her husband to be with any other Hoor/woman etc. apart from herself, will she be granted that?

I know that a person can have whatever they desire in Jannah, (the thought of just being in Jannah is enough!) but I just wanted an answer to that InshaAllaah?

Jazaak Allaah Khayr to all in advance.
:sl:

My sister this is a topic which grieves some women, but what i ask those women is do they not trust the word of their lord?

Almighty Allah says:

"They shall have whatever they wish with their Lord." [Qur'an: Surat Zumar, 34]

When Allah promises something he fulfills it. If he is promising the believing men and women that they shall have whatever they desire and wish for and that they will be full satisfied then should we doubt his words? Do we really need to question the reward we will recieve in Paradise?

Almighty Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allaah (His Words, the Qur’aan) and His Messenger, to judge between them, is that they say: ‘We hear and we obey.’ And such are the successful (who will live forever in Paradise)”

Any bad and negative thoughts and feelings that are felt in this world like jealousy, enmity, hatred etc Then none will have these thoughts and feelings in Jannah. After we are purified before our entry into Jannah then you or i will not feel any of these negative thoughts or feelings. So surely what you are feeling now will not be felt once you enter Jannah for such negative thoughts and feelings are only limited to this world as part of the test we are going through. This test will not exist after our death and so once we recieve our reward then such negative thoughts and feelings will dissapear forever, never to return.

Almighty Allah has ONLY revealed to us of our reward or punishment in the hereafter as much as is relevant and necessery for us to know. He has not explained reward and punishment in so much detail because it is not relevant, necessery or important for us to know in that much detail.

Whatever has been revealed to us in the Qur'an and Sunnah is EVERYTHING we need to know to succeed in this life and the next and do the best we can until our very last breath. We do not know in great detail of what rewards we will get but what we do know is that the rewards will be equal for both men and women:

Almighty Allah says:

And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a true believer in the Oneness of Allâh (Muslim), such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a Naqîra (speck on the back of a datestone), will be done to them. [Qur'an. Surah An-Nisa (4):194:]

So surely it should be enough for us that we should trust the promise of Allah when he tells us that we will gain equal reward and that no one will have an atom of injustice done towards them then why is it so many of us still feel this way? Do we not trust the promise of Allah? Do we question the judgement of Allah?

Almighty Allah says:

"And who is better in judgement than Allah for a people who have firm Faith? (Al-Ma'idah 5:50)

Almighty Allah has confirmed to us that we will be more than satisfied with our reward and positions in Jannah, so much so that each one of us will think that we have been given more reward than anyone else. Subhanallah then there is no question that whatever we are given in Jannah we will be MUCH more than content with. Then surely that is enough for us to feel satisfied with.

Almighty Allah tells us:

"Therein you shall have (all) that your inner-selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask for. "An entertainment from (Allâh), the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Qur'an. Fussilat 41:31-32]

I hope that satisfies anyones heart for surely it is enough that Allah has promised us a reward that will more than satisfy us, whatever that will be, we will know more in Jannah but for now let us trust the words of Allah and do our best to gain the top ranks of Jannah and save ourselves from the torment of the grave and the fire of Jahannam.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-18-2012, 11:19 PM
The following post does not apply directly to you sister Umm Ahlaam but it does apply to those sisters who feel down deep down in their hearts that Allah is being unjust to them on this matter. They feel Allah is unjust in that men get hoors and they ask what do women get? What we have to realise first of all is that Jannah is not guaranteed for you or anyone else in the first place. There is no guarantee that you will die with imaan, even if you lived your life as Muslim because aswell as being tested throughout our life we will also be tested at the time of our death and there is no guarantee that you or me will pass those tests.

So our concern and efforts should be towards guaranteeing our positions in Jannah in the first place not complaining about trivial matters on what we will be given in Jannah. How can we not be appreciative of gaining Jannah in the first place?

We devote ourselves to Allah for a few years of our lives in this world and in return we get ETERNITY in Jannah and we still complain about what we will be given in Jannah?

Just remember the very mind your thinking with and eyes your seeing with right now are the creations of Allah. So will you complain to your creator about him being unjust?

Unjust is the Millions of chances that were given in this world to change and go towards him. Unjust is sinning day in and day out and we still get forgiven for it no matter what sin we do.

Unjust is devoting such a short amount of time and effort of this world to Allah and in return getting ETERNITY of Paradise. That is unjust because we give so little and we get SO much in return but yet we still complain. As Allah says in the Qur'an as humans we are so unappreciative and unthankful.

Instead of thanking Allah night and day we complain about him being unjust. Let us sit there for even an hour and think about the favours Allah has done for us and even if we were to sit there for a million years we would NEVER be able to comprehend and even imagine what Allah has done for us.

Even if we thanked Allah for the rest of our lives it would not be sufficient enough for ONE favour he has done for us but yet instead of thanking him we find a trivial matter to claim injustice?

He could have created you in any time period of history and he could have created you in any area of this earth and he could have created you a non believer or even a disbeliever but he gave you imaan, wealth, food, shelter and things which most people in the histort of this earth have not even dreamed of so will you still be unnappreciative?

Is Allah injust when he says that he will give the believers eternity of bliss in Jannah for a few years of devotion? How can we even begin to think this? Would it not be sufficient to believe in Allahs words when he says that for the believers there is a great reward for the good that they did in their lives on earth? Should we not trust the one who put us here and gave us Imaan, wealth, sustainance everyday of our lives and everything we can see, hear, touch and smell?

".....and be appreciative of God's blessings upon you if you truly worship Him." 16:114

"Say, "Nothing befalls us, save what ALLAH has decreed for us. He is our Lord and Master. In ALLAH the believers shall trust." 9:51

We must abandon these thoughts and trust in our creator and realise that what he has given us is TOO MUCH NOT TOO LITTLE! We can never begin to imagine what he has done for us and for us to complain about recieving eternity of bliss for a few years of worship if that is unimaginable.

"Allah has brought you out of your mother"s stomachs knowing nothing, then He blessed you with your hearing, your eyesight and your brains, that you may be appreciative." 16:78

"Your Lord has decreed : "The more you thank Me, the more I give you. But if you turn unappreciative, then My retribution is severe." 14:7

Let us spend our time remembering, glorifying and thanking Allah and not even begin to contemplate that he has been unjust to us in anyway.

May Allah make us of the appreciative and thankful of his slaves. Ameen

tigerkhan
01-19-2012, 05:51 AM
According to my limited understanding, the first thing about paradise we have to keep in mind is "its a place of reward". and guest house of the Creator of whole universe. In wordly matter we see if some one get a chance to be a royal guest in some kingdom, surely he will be tried to pleased as much as possible and there nothing such treated to him that make him unhappy. Even then its not possible in this world that a person never came across anything that make him unhappy. this world is a place of test and every person have to face both happiness and sorrow whether more happiness and less sorrow or more sorrow and less happiness.
so 1 thing is sure, there will be never a single drop of sorrow or anything that make man unhappy in paradise. bcz its guest house of GOD. now the question if a woman wants that her husband shoould have only her with him...the first thing its Allah SWT who creat us like this that we love fragrance and dislike bad smell, we like cleaness and dislike dirtyness. so all our desire, like and dislike are created by Allah SWT. so when we enter janah, all these things which was created in our heart bcz of test of dunia will be removed and there will be nothing in our heart that make us unhappy ever in paradise. rather we will be happy always and that happiness will always incerase with time.
2ndly as in the obdomen of our mathers we cant understand this dunia, similarly Allah swt says that he had created such things in paradise that no1 even think of it and we cant understand them being our understanding very limited according to this dunia.
3rdly, infact the happiness and sorrow is not related to materialistic things as its seems to us in this world. but actually its related to ROH, spirit. u see prophet PBUH had more than 10 wives but all of them were much more happy with him than the most happiest wife of today. bcz its Allah swt who put loves in heart of woman for his child, for wife for his husband. i remember a hadith that Allah swt is Al Rahim, and he had just droped a single drop of Reham/mercy in this world and bcz of this single drop there love exist btw mother and child, huband and wife etc and even in animals. so what will be the situation in paradise which has unlimited blessing and mercy of GOD all the time....things are beyonds our understandings...
hope its help u to understand a bit.

~ Sabr ~
01-19-2012, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
but what i ask those women is do they not trust the word of their lord?

Almighty Allah says:

When Allah promises something he fulfills it. If he is promising the believing men and women that they shall have whatever they desire and wish for and that they will be full satisfied then should we doubt his words? Do we really need to question the reward we will recieve in Paradise?
SubhaanAllaah brother, this is all I needed to hear.
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Let us spend our time remembering, glorifying and thanking Allah and not even begin to contemplate that he has been unjust to us in anyway.
I am not saying Allaah subhaan wa taa'la is being Unjust, na'oodhubillah!!!:heated:All I am saying is that I would just want me and husband and (kids) to be in our house in Jannah, not some next woman with my husband!!!

Look brothers and sisters - I have gotten my answer -
That is enough for me.

:threadclo InshaAllaah....

Hamza Asadullah
01-19-2012, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam

SubhaanAllaah brother, this is all I needed to hear.

I am not saying Allaah subhaan wa taa'la is being Unjust, na'oodhubillah!!!:heated:All I am saying is that I would just want me and husband and (kids) to be in our house in Jannah, not some next woman with my husband!!!

I know this thread is closed now but I just wanted to clarify that my first post was specifically for you but my second post was for specifically those sisters who feel deep down in their hearts that Allah is being unjust to them in this matter as I have come across many such sisters in various forums over the years and unfortunately shaythan knows this weakness and tries to use it to his advantage. So I should have clarified that at the beginning of that post.

So apologies if you thought that was directed to you. I am very happy that your heart has been satisfied regarding this matter. If you ever need anymore help or advice regarding this or any other matter than please do not hesitate to ask. Jazakallahu khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!