Abdullahi E
01-18-2012, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sis muslimah
:wa:

Jazakallahu khair for sharing akhi very beneficial
waiyaki my sis may Allah bless us all

Karimah
01-18-2012, 07:48 PM
This was very good however I kind of disagree with the part that says that the woman was responsible for the man "she charmed" suffering in hell. I believe strongly in personal responsibility, she alone could not have sent this man to hell. Just saying...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
01-18-2012, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karimah
This was very good however I kind of disagree with the part that says that the woman was responsible for the man "she charmed" suffering in hell. I believe strongly in personal responsibility, she alone could not have sent this man to hell. Just saying...
:sl:

Well it's an unfortunate effect of secular Western culture that nobody accepts responsibility for their own actions. Everything is someone else's fault. If you don't believe me, just ask someone when they make a mistake whose fault it is. It's their parents' fault, it's society's fault, etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!