/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When Did Muslims Become Gangsters - by Abdullah Mubarak [HD]

sis muslimah
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-19-2012, 09:08 AM
MashaAllah, nice, i remember one i heard a few years back, hope you don't mind me adding it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwpfFxn8bEU&feature=related

e
tc,

Reflections
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Where do gangsters end up?

sis muslimah
01-19-2012, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
i remember one i heard a few years back, hope you don't mind me adding it
not at all brother jazakallahu khair for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
01-19-2012, 09:16 PM
:sl:

I once knew and associated with gangsters in my past, before Islam. I was never a gangster myself, but I wanted to lead that kind of lifestyle. I wanted to do something other than my "boring" life. I was attracted to what I saw as a life of "fun". Drugs, alcohol, women, etc. I hated who I was at the time and wanted to be something different.

Fortunately for me, I wised up and got out of it before I was sucked in too deep.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!