/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Allowed To Give Or Answer Islamic Rulings (fatwa)

Abdullahi E
01-20-2012, 05:30 PM
I hope this will benefit us

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-21-2012, 06:22 AM
nice reminder, i'd just like to add that we must not pause to give someone advice which we know to be true and certain,
which is often mistaken with fatwa,
like, it is forbidden to commit adultery, or it there are five compulsory prayers etc,
these are things which we know to be true and are not a ruling which we are thinking up from out of a new situation out of the blue.
May Allah reward you for the effort.

Abdullahi E
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
nice reminder, i'd just like to add that we must not pause to give someone advice which we know to be true and certain,
which is often mistaken with fatwa,
like, it is forbidden to commit adultery, or it there are five compulsory prayers etc,
these are things which we know to be true and are not a ruling which we are thinking up from out of a new situation out of the blue.
May Allah reward you for the effort.
Yes my bro , ameen may Allah reward all of us ameen ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!