/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2011 International Quran Competition

Abdullahi E
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM

Dubai: The Dubai International Holy Quran Award (DIHQA) competition was launched on Sunday Ramdan 2011 with the participation of contestants from 90 countries.
The competition, now into its 15th edition, is held every year under the orders and patronage of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
The Holy Quran Award competition go under way at the Cultural and Scientific Association in Al Mamzar area of Dubai.

Ahmad Al Suwaidi, head of the competitions unit of DIHQA, said the number of contestants had increased to 90 with 12 new contestants proving eligibility.

Article continues below

Al Suwaidi said all contestants had successfully cleared preliminary evaluations, except for one contestant from Nepal. Four other contestants representing four different countries had also undergone re-evaluations to ensure that they were ready for the competition, after it was shown that they have displayed some slightly weak results during the preliminary evaluation, he added.

Preliminary screening

"The preliminary round is very important because it helps assess the capabilities of the contestants. Through these preliminary rounds, a schedule is then prepared to distribute contestants of different levels in separate groups," Al Suwaidi said.

The contestants with the ten highest overall scores will then participate in a final round during the concluding phase of DIHQA to determine the winner.

The competition, which will conclude on end of this ramadan , will also witness the participation of the second youngest competitor ever, Qusay Aadil Al Sunasi, at eight years and four months. Al Sunasi is representing the Republic of Ireland.

Originally of Libyan descent, Al Sunasi was recommended by the consular affairs section at the UAE Embassy in Ireland.

Al Suwaidi also pointed out that two visually impaired contestants from Turkey and Qatar are among this year's DIHQA contestants

1 [Netherlanld & Congo]

2 [Jordan & Philippines]

3 [ Ghana, Kyrgyzstan, Guinea ]

4 [Turkey & France]

5 [Central Africa & Oman]

6 [Togo,Russia & Sierra Leone]

7 [ Malaysia, Kazakhstan & Kuwait ]

8 [ Ethiopia ,Syria & Gambia ]

9 [ Denmark & Mozambique ]

10 [ Bangladesh ,Ireland & Qatar ]

11 [ Gabon ,Thailand & Rwanda ]

12 [ Lebanon & Zambia ]

13 [ Canada Tanzania & Iraq ]

14 [ UAE & Guinea Bissau ]

15 [ Srilanka & Burundi ]

16 ][ Mauritania Brunei & Ivory Coast ]

17 [ Tunisia & Iran

18 [ Congo Kinshasa & Barbados

19 [ Nigeria ,Myanmar & Egypt ]

20 [ Afghanistan & Chad ]

21 [ Djibouti & Tajikistan ]

22 [ Australia & Niger ]

23 [ Libya & USA ]

24 [ Yemen & Senegal ]

25 [ Uganda & Algeria ]

26 [ UK & Bahrain ]

27 [ India & Kenya ]

28 Pakistan & Finland

29 [Somalia & Moroco ]

30 [Mali & Saudi Arabia ]

31 [ South Africa & Palestine ]

Top 10 Best Voice Recitation Rank 10 until rank 6

Top 10 Best Voice Recitation Rank 6 until rank 1

[ The Winner 15th Dubai International Quran Competition 2011 ]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
01-23-2012, 06:59 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khair akhee for the wonderful thread. I haven't watched any of the videos as yet, but I will do so as time permits...

:w:

Ghazalah
01-23-2012, 08:44 PM
I remember watching bits and bobs of this during ramadhan. I particularly liked the Libyan and Yemeni reciters, mashAllah.

JazakAllahu Khayran for posting this.

Txyib
01-23-2012, 09:15 PM
subhannallah
i wish one day i could eneter this competition and come in first place as i i know i have the ability to compete but the thing is about getting all the tajweed rules and prounouncing the words correctly
i am so amazed that all the best well well most of the nice voices are coming from the poor countries (not being offensive)
i wish one day i could read like them as i feel like crying to their adorable voice and i feel so sympathetic
:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdullahi E
01-24-2012, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Jazakallah Khair akhee for the wonderful thread. I haven't watched any of the videos as yet, but I will do so as time permits...

:w:
Inshallah and waiyaki my muslima sis

Abdullahi E
01-24-2012, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I remember watching bits and bobs of this during ramadhan. I particularly liked the Libyan and Yemeni reciters, mashAllah.

JazakAllahu Khayran for posting this.
waiyaki my muslima sis

Abdullahi E
01-24-2012, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
subhannallah
i wish one day i could eneter this competition and come in first place as i i know i have the ability to compete but the thing is about getting all the tajweed rules and prounouncing the words correctly
i am so amazed that all the best well well most of the nice voices are coming from the poor countries (not being offensive)
i wish one day i could read like them as i feel like crying to their adorable voice and i feel so sympathetic
:statisfie
Inshallah my bro but u have to work hard

Abdullahi E
01-24-2012, 02:16 AM
[QUOTE= I particularly liked the Libyan and Yemeni reciters, mashAllah.

JazakAllahu Khayran for posting this.[/QUOTE]

i liked the kazakistan boy djibouti and sirilanka those r my best voice for me and thier r 2 blibed hafizel quran mashallah from qatar and iraq

BintAbee
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
There should be a forum rule forbidding the posting of potentially addictive content :ermm:

Ramadhan
01-26-2012, 01:40 AM

There is no entry from Indonesia?

I am very surprised and at the same time embarrassed. How could it be?

Abdullahi E
01-26-2012, 01:44 AM
There should be a forum rule forbidding the posting of potentially addictive content :ermm:
lol Mashallah my sis

Abdullahi E
01-26-2012, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

There is no entry from Indonesia?

I am very surprised and at the same time embarrassed. How could it be?
My beloved brother i dont know why but this year there is no from indonesia but there is from maleysia

BintAbee
01-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Just finish watch all the videos..... Masha Allah!!

Abdullahi E
01-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Just finish watch all the videos..... Masha Allah!!
Mashallah my sis and jezacullah kairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!