/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

FatimaM
01-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Hello,

I am Fatima and I live and work in the DC area. I am new to both Islam and this discussion board. So I have a lot to learn! Since my friends and family are largely unaware of my new conversion to Islam I am hoping to gain some knowledge and support about moving forward through this site.

Hoping to have a great experience.

Fatima

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sis muslimah
01-24-2012, 09:38 PM
:sl:

welcome sis :) hope you hve a beneficial stay here :)

Galaxy
01-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Aslaamu alaykum NEW sister, we will welcome this newborn into our family Insha Allah. You're a newborn because you have no sin on you :statisfie

Abz2000
01-24-2012, 11:07 PM
:welcome: to the family sis!
May Allah make you a source of light for the nation, accompany you and make you steadfast on the path of truth.
Please make dua for us as it is observed and counted more than you can imagine,
peace,
your brother Abz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
01-25-2012, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the family our new and beloved sister Fatima!
Happy to have you here! If you ever need another sister to talk to, feel free to message me as I am fairly new to Islam as well! May Allah bless your precious heart and keep you steadfast on His religion. Ameeeeen

Txyib
01-25-2012, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaM
Hello,

I am Fatima and I live and work in the DC area. I am new to both Islam and this discussion board. So I have a lot to learn! Since my friends and family are largely unaware of my new conversion to Islam I am hoping to gain some knowledge and support about moving forward through this site.

Hoping to have a great experience.

Fatima
asalamualikum sister FatimaM
i hope you have been welcomed kindly by members and admins
converting to islam is a big step for you subhannallah , your sins are wiped clean and i know it can be difficult to preach your knowledge to others however with the sources on this islamic board you will gain much information and with the help with your knowledge you can gain good deeds and you can also learn about the glorious Quran
however this site can also be used for people sending in funny jokes , photoshop uses or just people who need help with islamic needs.
insha allah you stay as a good muslim and can set an example to others on board
Wasalamualiukum

$tr@wB3rRy
01-25-2012, 01:00 AM
:sl: Fatima

Welcome to forum ( I sound now oldy saying that lol) and most importantly welcome to Islaam, Allaahu akbar.

May your stay be beneficial for us and you, ameen ya Rabb

Feel free to ask any questions you have :)

tigerkhan
01-25-2012, 06:47 AM
welcom to the islam and welcom to forum sister. hope u will be benefited here insh.

~Zaria~
01-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Assalamu-alaikum sister,

Alhamdulillah, Allah has guided your heart towards Him, and this beautiful deen, Islam.

May you have a wonderful stay here on Islamic Board, where there are so many brothers and sisters - all ernestly striving towards the same goal - the meeting of their Creator.
May you learn lots, and also share in the fun side of this community as well, insha Allah. :)

Welcome dear sister!

Salaam

~ Sabr ~
01-25-2012, 08:19 AM
:salamext:

Attachment 4580

Haya emaan
01-25-2012, 09:25 AM
assalam o alaikum sister

beautiful name 'Fatima'..

welcome to Islam and to the IB family
may you have a beneficial stay here

peace_maker
01-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Indeed, to whom Allah guides, none can mislead them. Welcome to Islam and the forums, sis. :) Hope you have a beneficial stay here. May Allah guide your family to the truth as well. Aameen.

Ameer Hamza
01-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Inna alddeena AAinda Allahi alislamu wama ikhtalafa allatheena ootoo alkitaba illa min baAAdi ma jaahumu alAAilmu baghyan baynahum waman yakfur biayati Allahi fainna Allaha sareeAAu alhisabi

3:19 The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

Welcome on the forum.
As above in the Quran "The Religion Before Allah is Islam.
Ma ShAllah

Allah O AKbar

FatimaM
01-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you, everyone, for all the welcoming comments. I feel like I will definitely get the support and guidance from here that I was hoping for.

Riana17
01-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the family our new and beloved sister Fatima!!!!

I am so happy to hear your conversiooooonn!!! alhamdollellah
ALLAHUUUU AKBAR

YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY LOVEDDD :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-28-2012, 07:56 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum sister Fatima

Welcome to Islaam and to this forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and also find this forum beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!