/* */

PDA

View Full Version : treating the quran like ur blackberry

Marina-Aisha
01-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Someone sent this to me today, throught it was cool and totally true
Have u ever wondered what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our BlackBerry.
What if we carried it around in our purse or pocket?What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it when we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go...hhhmm...where's my Quran?And unlike our Blackberry, we don't have to worry about our Quran being disconnected.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tyrion
01-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, nowadays most people have the Qur'an on their phones, so... Yeah... :p:

Marina-Aisha
01-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Lolzzzzzz u made laugh out loud truly hahaha, but yea ur right I have loads on my iPod lol

Txyib
01-25-2012, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marina28
Someone sent this to me today, throught it was cool and totally true<br>
Have u ever wondered what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our BlackBerry.<br>
What if we carried it around in our purse or pocket?What if we flipped through it several times a day?<br>
What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?What if we used it to receive messages from the text?<br>
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it when we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go...hhhmm...where's my Quran?And unlike our Blackberry, we don't have to worry about our Quran being disconnected.
asalamualikum
I think that this nowadays has become very common due to the fact that many are inspired by friends and the use of BB's has increased rapidly and many always check their mobiles for instant messages from other recipients aka friends (bbm) and people have been addicted to this use and they even use it in school as the same with android phones.
Many people do treat the devices like they cannot live without them due to constant use and addiction and they use them 24/7 and love to play audio and text.
Many children recieve what they want for their presents and instantly children say they want the latest blackberry like now they would want the bb 9360 or 9900.however what people dont know the greatness of the holy quran yet they know the greatness of technology astaghfirullah.
The quran is the most important for all questions and everything is true not faulty, as the quran has never been altered subhanalah
Wasalamualikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cuezed
01-27-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't have a black berry. I have a white Android

Txyib
01-27-2012, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
I don't have a black berry. I have a white Android
asalam brother
i too HAD an Galaxy s i9000 and i had iquran on it,it was awesome and the quality was fab and you could even download english or arabic subs showing meaning
i am hoping to get another android phone insha allah

joyous fairy
01-27-2012, 01:29 AM
I have a Nokia.

Does anyone know a good Quran and Salah app I could download?

Txyib
01-27-2012, 01:38 AM
salam sis
what phone do you have and does it support ovi store
wasalam
محمد طيب

UmmuShaheed
01-27-2012, 01:53 AM
I remember seeing that years ago on a bulletin board at a Masjid in Aurora, Colorado. My cousin sent the message to everyone in a mass text.. Months later I started receiving the same message as forwards.
Mashallah its clever

Txyib
01-27-2012, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
I remember seeing that years ago on a bulletin board at a Masjid in Aurora, Colorado. My cousin sent the message to everyone in a mass text.. Months later I started receiving the same message as forwards.
salam
what message did you see sister?
wasalam
محمد طيب

joyous fairy
01-27-2012, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salam sis
what phone do you have and does it support ovi store
wasalam
محمد طيب
Walaykum salam,

I have an E5 and yep I have the Ovi store on it. I d/loaded one today but it kept freezing my phone so had to closw it. The other ones you have to pay for but I want to know if they are worth it before going ahead with downloading it.

Txyib
01-27-2012, 02:27 AM
salam again
just bear afew mins sister and i will check for you any good apps
wasalam
here we go try this link for app http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...1-tinyquran_14
محمد طيب

Abz2000
01-27-2012, 02:29 AM
there's a really good one called alquran for the iphone, and it's free
also has audio with auto scroll text, + a few billion different translations and fonts

Txyib
01-27-2012, 02:32 AM
salam
brother abz
i think you mean iquran this is great and iquran pro is even better available free with many recitors and eng subs
wasalam
محمد طيب

joyous fairy
01-27-2012, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
salam again
just bear afew mins sister and i will check for you any good apps
wasalam
here we go try this link for app http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...1-tinyquran_14
محمد طيب
Walaykum salam

JazakAllah Khair bro, I tried d/l from my phone on the link but it says I have to log in. I will try when I am on laptop later inshaAllah and let you know. :)

Txyib
01-27-2012, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by joyous fairy
Walaykum salam

JazakAllah Khair bro, I tried d/l from my phone on the link but it says I have to log in. I will try when I am on laptop later inshaAllah and let you know
salam
yes you have to log in via mobile however from laptop you can just download to laptop and transfer file via usb cable or bluetooth
wasalam
محمد طيب

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!