/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "O My Lord! Send me back....."

~ Sabr ~
01-26-2012, 01:17 PM
:salamext:

Until, when death comes to one of them, he says: "O my Lord! send me back (to life)―
In order that I may work righteousness in the things I neglected. By no means! it is but a word he says Before them is a Partition till the Day they are raised up.

[Qur'aan, Surah Mumi'noon 23, Verses 99-100]

:exhausted

Why should we wait until that time brothers and sisters?
Let's all start doing righteous things today InshaAllaah, so we have no regrets on our deathbed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
01-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Jazkallah for the reminder sister,
May Allah make us amongst those who dont fear death, but rejoice returning to their creator.

Txyib
01-27-2012, 02:15 AM
asalam
Ameen may Allah make us upon the righteous people and not of those who go astray .
surat Fatihah .however for some people it may be hard because they have committed sins and they fear deaths as they fear punishment in the grave and by the their rabb lord.
wasalam
محمد طيب

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2012, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayib786
may Allah make us upon the righteous people and not of those who go astray .
Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
03-16-2016, 10:42 AM
:bump:

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2016, 07:19 AM
:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!